Was Looking to Freshen Up the Look of my Face - Mountain View, CA

This was my second Fraxel, the first being about...

This was my second Fraxel, the first being about three years prior. I was looking to diminish the look of some freckling that had occurred around my cheek bones, right below my eyes and on my forehead. I was also looking to diminish some fine lines around my mouth and eyes.

Dr. Emer provided a complete consultation taking his time to explain the various option of the Fraxel procedure (there are a lot - from the type of laser used to the specific wavelength setting selected). His office staff was warm and welcoming and ensure a comfortable experience.

During the procedure itself Dr. Emer and the nurse assisting him checked in constantly to ensure my pain level was OK and talked about what was was being done and the desired outcome. Dr. Emer really shined during post procedure followup and returned any and all questions I had in a timely manner. This was really important to me as there is a healing process involved. He assured me I was progressing normally and a week later I am thrilled with the results. My skin is clear, noticeably smoother, and younger looking. I would definitely recommend Dr. Emer.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

See procedure review :). A great choice in doctor.