One Day Post Op Breast Aug and Tummy Tuck (Mommy Makeover) with Inverted Nipple Correction - Mountain View, CA

I started my journey 1 month ago when my boyfriend...

I started my journey 1 month ago when my boyfriend inspired me to quit putting off my life's dream...a tummy tuck. I also wanted a BA and inverted nipple correction, but thought it would always be financially out of reach. But he offered to help make my dream come true (financially) and take care of me.post surgery. He also motivated me to not put off my dream any longer when I could be living / enjoying it in 2013, and XMas break a perfect time to recover. In 2 weeks with met with 6 Board Cert PS, and here I am recovering at his place in peace and quiet without my kids around for the 1st time in 12 years!

Current Photos Almost 2 Years since BA/TT

Additional Photos, 2 years Post Op with 250cc rice

My pre and post op stats

Hi ladies, here are my stats: 5'2" 103lbs, age 45 (as of today in 2014), 2 pregnancies. Last one almost 10 years ago. 32 AA originally. BWD was 10.9cm for first BA in Dec 2012.. Received 300/325 HP style 20 (Natrelle) silicone implants under muscle. Wear VS 32D bra.
I had a Full Tummy Tuck with BA ( full mommy makeover). Had tightening of ab muscles and skin removal but no lipo.
Somewhat disappointed with result:
1. I wanted larger breasts at time of surgery but Dr. could not fit them. Now paying for full upgrade/revision with only 50 percent off surgeon fees. (initially he said he would not charge his fee, but now considers this a redo, not revision)
2. I have excess skin still and it bunches up at the scar, and I do not like my belly button scar. I would also have liked the scar to be lower (but would prefer to have less excess skin). Having revision done. No Dr fee, but I still pay OR facility fees and general anesthesia. So almost 7K for this :-( My doctor owns the OR facility which is accredited and in his office.
3. My inverted nipple turns inside out sometimes.

2 years post op pictures

My two year old girls soon to be replaced. My nippple that was "fixed" still inverts. I also want to get both looking pretty and symmetrical, but doubt we'll do that during my BA. Tatas are smaller than I wanted but for some reason look MUCH bigger than they are in this picture. Friends think I am large B or maybe small C, though I fill out VS 32D bra. Will post more pics that I will have someone else snap.
Stuart Pearl

Choosing my provider was an intense, time consuming process. I will need to complete this later, but we met with 6 different PS for consultation, and some multiple times, all in a two week period! Overall, I loved the fact Dr Pearl has his own accredited surgery center, and he strikes a great balance of confidence but not arrogance, and he does not want to over promise and under deliver. He wanted to make sure I had proper expectations about results before wanting me as a patient. That says a lot. I did expect to be able to provide 5 starts in all these areas, and so far I can hostely do so. In fact, I would provide a 10 out of 10 star in every category. As for my results, so far they look great given one day post opp but time will tell. At this point, I am very happy we went with Dr. Pearl and his staff. I'm definitely glad I did not stop after meeting with PS #3!