One Day Post Op Breast Aug and Tummy Tuck (Mommy Makeover) with Inverted Nipple Correction - Mountain View, CA

I started my journey 1 month ago when my boyfriend...

I started my journey 1 month ago when my boyfriend inspired me to quit putting off my life's dream...a tummy tuck. I also wanted a BA and inverted nipple correction, but thought it would always be financially out of reach. But he offered to help make my dream come true (financially) and take care of me.post surgery. He also motivated me to not put off my dream any longer when I could be living / enjoying it in 2013, and XMas break a perfect time to recover. In 2 weeks with met with 6 Board Cert PS, and here I am recovering at his place in peace and quiet without my kids around for the 1st time in 12 years!

Congrats, my drains are off to each side...You look great!
Congrats!!! I love that photo of you seeing "boobs" on YOU for the first time...brought a tear to my eye. I'm a little emotional these days and I can't quite place why. I guess it's anticipation. I imagined seeing mine for the first time. I have mixed feelings...YOU look amazing! Can already see it!!!
oh my! I just checked out the tubes pict., those do look painful, hope your recovery runs smoothely, and I'm happy you're able to have one of your long-time dreams come true! Happy 2013!
Stuart Pearl

Choosing my provider was an intense, time consuming process. I will need to complete this later, but we met with 6 different PS for consultation, and some multiple times, all in a two week period! Overall, I loved the fact Dr Pearl has his own accredited surgery center, and he strikes a great balance of confidence but not arrogance, and he does not want to over promise and under deliver. He wanted to make sure I had proper expectations about results before wanting me as a patient. That says a lot. I did expect to be able to provide 5 starts in all these areas, and so far I can hostely do so. In fact, I would provide a 10 out of 10 star in every category. As for my results, so far they look great given one day post opp but time will tell. At this point, I am very happy we went with Dr. Pearl and his staff. I'm definitely glad I did not stop after meeting with PS #3!