Breast Implant Revision - Totally Worth It! - Mountain View, CA

My first implants (done by another doctor) were...

My first implants (done by another doctor) were too big (390 filled to 420 cc's), felt too heavy and made me extremely uncomfortable.

My breasts feel more natural, lighter and I am so much more comfortable. I am so glad I did it. I had surgery on Friday and was back at work on Wednesday. My recovery time was a little longer than the first time because he had to close the pockets. But if he hadn't I would have been perfectly fine the very next day. Unbelievable!

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lowen was recommended to me by a very close friend of mine who had her breasts done by him, as well as smart lypo. She is extremely happy with the results and so am I. I am so glad I went ahead with the revision. They feel so amazing and look great. The surgery took an hour longer than he had anticipated because my pockets were too large. He took the time to close them up leaving me extremely satisfied. You can trust this doctor with your body. He will take care of you. Thank you Dr. Lowen!

That is FAST healing. Which is terrific. I'm glad your results are just what you wanted!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf!