Had one revision and now surgery to replace implants.

I WILL BE POSTING SOME PICTURES SOON. WAITING ON...

I WILL BE POSTING SOME PICTURES SOON. WAITING ON PS TO SEND ME THE CD IN THE MAIL. I ALREADY HAVE HAD ONE REVISION TO CORRECT DOUBLE BUBBLE DEFORMITY IN BILATERAL BREASTS. THE REVISION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL . THE LEFT BREAST IS BETTER THAN IT WAS , BUT THE RIGHT IS THE SAME IF NOT A LITTLE WORSE! MY REVISION WAS ON OCTOBER 17TH, 2013. SO WE WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEAR FUTURE!. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS COMPLICATION AFTER REVISION? IF SO, WHAT DID YOUR PS DO TO CORRECT IT?

DOUBLE BUBBLE WITH ANIMATION DISTORTION!

I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I ALSO HAVE ANIMATION DISTORTION WHEN I FLEX MY CHEST MUSCLES. MAINLY ON THE RIGHT BREAST THOUGH. I AM SO DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW! I AM 22 DAYS POST OP FROM REVISION OF HAVING PERMANENT SUTURES PUT IN TO CORRECT IT, BUT IT OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T WORK.

Possible New Surgery Date

I will possibly be having surgery once again on January 14th 2014 for bottoming out/double bubble deformity on both breasts. I have already had one revision for the same problem on October 17th 2013. I am very nervous. The PS wants to switch my implants from Smooth to Textured. I am a nervous wreck right now and don't know what to do.

Finally have pictures!

Here are my before and after pictures from the first surgery and the revision in October.

More photos...

Photos before and after revision in October. I have a scheduled surgery date for replacement of implants on Jan. 14th 2014.

New Surgery Date......checking on options!

My surgery date is scheduled and paid in full for January 14th 2014. I am debating on getting a periareolar lift or a lollipop lift. I am going to see my PS Monday for preop and to sign consents. We are going to discuss my options and look at some before and after photos of lifts. I just want to make the right decisions! My husband said..."no more money, this is your last chance".....:(

Reality Wish pictures!

This is what I would like to look like after this next surgery. I think that this is possible on me..I sent them to my PS so he can have them before my pre-op appointment today. What do you girls think?

Surgery tomorrow morning!!! Nervous!

Well, My check in time for surgery tomorrow morning is at 8am..Thank goodness is was at 5:45 am. Looks like I will attempt to get just a little more sleep. Really hoping that everything goes great. Hoping for great results and most important NO INFECTIONS! Not sure when I will be able to post picture updates, but will as soon as I can.

UGGGHHH! Dermatitis?????????

OMG! Just my luck, everything had been going great, but for the past week now and it's only gotten worse, I developed dermatitis under my breasts. It hurts, burns, and itches like crazy! I am currently using bacitracin ointment and hydrocortisone 1% cream twice a day. I must have been allergic to the tape or glue this time around. The only thing that I can think of that I have done differently daily, is using Hibiclens to wash my breasts with since the night before surgery. So, I didn't use it yesterday or today. Hopefully things will begin to clear. I read on the internet that sometimes people can have a reaction the active ingredient in Hibiclens. So I guess I will be miserable until this clears up. I wish I had some pics to post. I don't have internet at home, so I use my work computer. I don't have internet on my phone, so I can't take pics with it and post. Sorry! My PS is supposed to send me my pics from my 6 day post op visit. So we will see.

Pictures from 6 days Post op......

I am swollen in these pictures. They still look distorted and square in this pic. They are not as full as I would have liked, but a definite improvement. I will send more current pics when I can. These were taken on January 20th 2014. 6 days post op...not happy now that I see the pictures. :(

2 more pictures from 6 days post op at the clinic.

Here a couple more pics....325 Mod profile Sientra gel implants with Benelli Lift

Lollipop Incision....

I really tried to get my PS to do a lollipop lift instead of the periareolar prior to going back to surgery, but he insisted that a Periareolar would get me to my goal. It didn't. They still droop. I hate it. Just really hoped that this time, since I was willing to sacrifice scars for lift and better shape, that I would get nicer breasts. I will try to take some pictures tonight and post them tomorrow. I am now 14 days post op and they have changed somewhat in shape. We'll see....:(

Bummed........................

I forgot the pictures I took of myself yesterday. So I will post them tomorrow. Just don't feel like my results are looking good like most of the other girls on here. Not to mentions the annoying and very itchy dermatitis I developed under my breasts that has spread down my rib cage! I was really hoping for great results this time around. I am now 15 days post op and realize it takes time, but they droop and I know that's not going away. Anyways, Wish all you girls well !

14 Day Post op Pictures....

Here is an update of pictures I took myself at 14 days post op. Swelling is gone!! But, I have dermatitis which is killing me! :(

Medrol Dose Pak!

My PS just emailed me about the pictures I sent him on my Dermatitis. He is prescribing me a MEDROL DOSE PAK. Thank goodness! So hopefully I will get some relief really soon!

I had some friends that had used him and referred me. This Md was the absolute best. He was very knowledgable, had realistic goals, honest about different implant choices! Had a wonderful staff! Easy to talk to! Did an amazing job! This Physician is "Priceless"! (The problems I am having are not from MD error) Dr. has been wonderful thru this process!!!! I fully trust him!

How are you doing? Any change?
I'm so sorry your not happy with your results especially after having to get yet another revision done. I hope the new meds will help you with clearing your dermatitis, that would be one less thing you have to worry about. Give it some time maybe there will be some more changes to your breasts while they continue to heal and you wont feel so bad lovely. -hugs- keep us posted :)
Thank you. The dermatitis cleared up...:). I am still unhappy with the results. They just seem to still sag and I hate the scars around my areola's. Although, this time around there is a huge improvement, so I guess I will just learn to accept the new breasts and be happy.
Thanks so much for your help in this trying time. My hubby keeps telling me he loves my result and hopes I can be happy with them. I love them in clothes. Givent the 1/2 inch plus of bottoming out on the right breast and knowing there is no non surgical fix, I think I will end up doing the repair. I've posted my pics to the Drs. in Q&A to get there opinions on methods for correction. Thanks love for your encouragement and sharing your journeys. I think you have a beautiful and natural looking result. I'm amazed at how quickly you are healing!
I understand about your husband being ok with your results. My husband tried talking me out of both revisions. Surgery makes him nervous, but I was afraid it would get worse, and it felt like I was carrying around two heavy bags since they had dropped so low. Good luck to you..and thank you for the compliments..;). Mine are still nowhere near perfect, but I will settle with the results this go round and hope for no more complications. I need to post more pics, my incisions are looking great and I think that the incisions around my areolas are starting to heal nicely as well. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)
Mine feel really heavy now too. Not like they did originally. Did that go.away with the.revision?
Yes it did, because it lifts them back up into the pocket. I could tell a difference immediately, but unfortunately, my stitches didn't hold. I am praying that your revision goes great..I am sure it will! :)
Hi, I think this last result looks good. I am 4 1/2 mo out and bottoming out with flex animation deformity. Did this last surgery resolve these issues for you? I'm super nervous to go thru a revision. All they've talked about so far are internal sutures to shorten up the capsule. I'm concerned it won't do anything for the flex deformity.
Hey, the first correction didn't work, because he said my tissues didn't hold the stitch, but it usually does work. So far this last surgery has worked without any signs of "double bubble". yay! :)... I would let them do the repair first and see if that works. They did my first repair in the clinic under local anesthesia. Not sure if it helps the flex deformity. Sorry, I couldn't be of much help. Good luck to you.
You look awesome! Love the swimsuit pic. They look very natural. What a big difference.
Thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate the compliments. :)...I need a better picture though, because they still droop, but they do look very natural. :)..
I hope the Medrol works and the itching stops soon. It doesn't look that bad in your photos but I can only imagine it must itch like crazy. I love the bikini top in your new profile picture. Very cute and you great in it!
The Medrol dose Pak is already working! :) Some of the blisters have already dried up. Itching is not as bad anymore. Thank you for your compliments on the bikini top!
Phew...glad to hear you're getting some relief!
Yep! The rash is all gone, except for the redness and marks left behind. That will all fade out though. I feel so much better! :) Still having incision pain and Upper Pole pain though. :(
Hoping the upper pole and incision pain subside soon. You're really only 1 month post op so maybe another month of gradual decreasing pain. Hang in there!
Just started my Medrol Dose Pak. Hopefully I can get this itching/rash under control!
Like the girl who commented below, I like a little droop! It looks much more natural (look at my wish pics :) The more important thing is that you don't have any more complications. Wishing you the best! I'll be checking your updates.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate that comment. I will be putting some updates up tomorrow. My follow up appointment is Monday with my PS. So Hopefully I can get them to email me my pics or give me a cd before I leave so I can post those as well. I will be 20 days post op by then. My pics from yesterday that I will post tomorrow are 14 days post op. Thanks again!
I posted some 14 day post op pics this morning.
Oh I can see a big difference. Try to be patient and see if maybe a few more weeks produces more changes. I personally like a little droop for a natural look versus other looks you can get. I think any higher up and you would lose your shape. Will look for your updated photos soon!
Thanks BethH...I forgot my pictures today to upload!!! :( I took some myself with my camera, they are not great, I had bad lighting, but I will definitely bring them tomorrow. I am down in the dumps right now, seeing all of these girls with such great results and mine just aren't as great. They are looking better, and do have a natural appearance as well. THanks again!
Yes...they are really looking good! I forgot to ask you, what size are your implants? Did you keep the same size this time when you got the textured implants?
We went with a little smaller size and profile. They are 325cc Mod profile. The others were 375cc High Profile.
Here at the clinic waiting to go back. Hoping to get steristrips removed from my nipples. They are really itchy!!!!! Hoping everything is healing like it should.