Had one revision and now surgery to replace implants.

I WILL BE POSTING SOME PICTURES SOON. WAITING ON...

I WILL BE POSTING SOME PICTURES SOON. WAITING ON PS TO SEND ME THE CD IN THE MAIL. I ALREADY HAVE HAD ONE REVISION TO CORRECT DOUBLE BUBBLE DEFORMITY IN BILATERAL BREASTS. THE REVISION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL . THE LEFT BREAST IS BETTER THAN IT WAS , BUT THE RIGHT IS THE SAME IF NOT A LITTLE WORSE! MY REVISION WAS ON OCTOBER 17TH, 2013. SO WE WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEAR FUTURE!. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS COMPLICATION AFTER REVISION? IF SO, WHAT DID YOUR PS DO TO CORRECT IT?

UGGGH!!!!!!!!! Both breasts have double bubble! The left is not as bad as the right. I will be posting pictures soon. MY PS is sending them to me via CD in the mail. I am so disappointed. I don't want another revision, but I don't think there is any other options. I just want to lay in bed and cry!
UPDATE...I had double bubble deformity and just had it corrected to bilateral breast on October 17th. The left breast has done great, but the right has dropped down again. "this is not MD error, I had ptsosis of the breasts prior to Augmentation". Right now I am wearing a super supportive minimizer bra to help keep the implant in the pocket, and hopefully the scar tissue underneath will heal and hold the implant in place. More than likely I will need another revision in the next 6-8months. I am just a little down at this time just wishing I would have never had any complications....
I wish I could post some photos on here, but I am unable at the time. I am now 2 weeks post op. The right breast has settled, the left has settled some, but not as much as the right, but both are doing good. No complications so far. I do, however, have thrombophlebitis(cord or ropelike area with little clots in it) under the left breast (which is normal). They should resolve on their own. I am also having some crackling sensations and air movement in the right breast when I bend over or move the breast. This is normal as well while it is settling into the pocket and the swelling is resolving. I am still happy with the results. I went to my follow up appointment on 3/21/2013. Everything was going great! My incisions have healed. They are still pretty sore and I still get the burning sensation on the incisions. Will keep you guys posted on my healing progress!!!! Hopefully, I will be able to post some before and after photos soon!!!!!

DOUBLE BUBBLE WITH ANIMATION DISTORTION!

I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I ALSO HAVE ANIMATION DISTORTION WHEN I FLEX MY CHEST MUSCLES. MAINLY ON THE RIGHT BREAST THOUGH. I AM SO DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW! I AM 22 DAYS POST OP FROM REVISION OF HAVING PERMANENT SUTURES PUT IN TO CORRECT IT, BUT IT OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T WORK.

SO, I went to my PS Monday December 22nd because I still have bottoming out on both breasts. The right is worse than the left. I have animation distortion on the right when I flex my chest. My PS suggested this time replacing the implants from smooth to textured???? I am pretty sure I am pretty I am going to schedule my surgery AGAIN! My surgery date will be January 14th, 2014. I am so nervous and really don't know what the right thing is to do!
Going back today at 1:30 for another visit to see what they can do about the double bubble deformity. I have pain on both breast underneath and around the sides. Will update when I can!

Oh, I understand better now that you've only had one set of implants. That would be great if releasing the muscle would solve the problem. Keep us updated as things progress and hoping that maybe the holidays will distract your mind a bit. Take care!

Possible New Surgery Date

I will possibly be having surgery once again on January 14th 2014 for bottoming out/double bubble deformity on both breasts. I have already had one revision for the same problem on October 17th 2013. I am very nervous. The PS wants to switch my implants from Smooth to Textured. I am a nervous wreck right now and don't know what to do.

I'm so sorry for you. I hope your PS can rectify this ASAP!!! What size implants did you get? Maybe you need smaller implants. Again so sorry. Keep us posted and stay positive, Hun. Xo
I have 375cc Mentor Smooth High Profile submuscular. He is exchanging them for Sientra HSC Textured. We are discussing about possibly downsizing them a little. I am currently a 34ddd. I originally wanted just a D cup,but since I had nursed 3 kiddos, I had some extra skin, so my PS went bigger to fill in the void and to give me more upper pole fullness. I am hoping that he can go smaller and give me the same results as far as upper pole fullness. I need to post some pics on here. I might do that tomorrow if I don't forget! LOL...Thanks for the comment!

Finally have pictures!

Here are my before and after pictures from the first surgery and the revision in October.

More photos...

Photos before and after revision in October. I have a scheduled surgery date for replacement of implants on Jan. 14th 2014.

Aw the double bubble, so sorry that happened. I thought you had some fullness there though, it was looking good. So are you going to go with a lift this time around? Best of luck and a speedy recovery to you! xx
Well, I have scheduled surgery for Jan 14th. We are probably going a little smaller and doing a periareolar lift. I hope this works with no future surgeries!. Thanks for the reply. I will try to keep you girls updated.
Have my Pre-op appointment this Monday on the 6th...I am so nervous!

New Surgery Date......checking on options!

My surgery date is scheduled and paid in full for January 14th 2014. I am debating on getting a periareolar lift or a lollipop lift. I am going to see my PS Monday for preop and to sign consents. We are going to discuss my options and look at some before and after photos of lifts. I just want to make the right decisions! My husband said..."no more money, this is your last chance".....:(

Reality Wish pictures!

This is what I would like to look like after this next surgery. I think that this is possible on me..I sent them to my PS so he can have them before my pre-op appointment today. What do you girls think?

OMG! I am getting so nervous.......My PS said that he was going to determine during surgery if I needed a Periareolar or a Lollipop lift. I really want the lollipop lift! Just based off of the stories and before and afters on here. I'm sure he will make the right decision. I did, however, tell him that I was really hoping that he was leaning more towards the lollipop lift. I told him I am willing to sacrifice scarring this time around for better shape and projection. My surgery is Tuesday the 14th. I have to leave at 4:30 am! Takes an hour to get to the hospital. I hope everything goes perfect this time.....
How did your appointment go today?
I think it went pretty good. My PS said that the wish pics I sent him were not at all unrealistic. He said he can get me pretty close to those. He is throwing in the lift for free. He said he will most likely do a lollipop incision if he feels that a circumareolar isn't going to be extent enough. He said that the implants alone will fill in the upper pole , the reason mine look so droopy right now is because they have dropped. Anyways, I am getting excited but still nervous! :) Thanks for asking!

Surgery tomorrow morning!!! Nervous!

Well, My check in time for surgery tomorrow morning is at 8am..Thank goodness is was at 5:45 am. Looks like I will attempt to get just a little more sleep. Really hoping that everything goes great. Hoping for great results and most important NO INFECTIONS! Not sure when I will be able to post picture updates, but will as soon as I can.

Here at the clinic waiting to go back. Hoping to get steristrips removed from my nipples. They are really itchy!!!!! Hoping everything is healing like it should.
Surgery went well. Still waiting on my breasts to settle and take better shape. We went with 325cc Mod profile Gel Sientra implants this time. He also did a periareolar lift. They feel and look so much better. I will try to get some pictures on here ASAP. Just really haven't been up to taking pictures yet. This is my first day back at work. I have my first follow up appointment today at 11:15am. So we will see how it goes. I will update when I can. :)
How did your surgery go? Hoping your recovery is going well!

UGGGHHH! Dermatitis?????????

OMG! Just my luck, everything had been going great, but for the past week now and it's only gotten worse, I developed dermatitis under my breasts. It hurts, burns, and itches like crazy! I am currently using bacitracin ointment and hydrocortisone 1% cream twice a day. I must have been allergic to the tape or glue this time around. The only thing that I can think of that I have done differently daily, is using Hibiclens to wash my breasts with since the night before surgery. So, I didn't use it yesterday or today. Hopefully things will begin to clear. I read on the internet that sometimes people can have a reaction the active ingredient in Hibiclens. So I guess I will be miserable until this clears up. I wish I had some pics to post. I don't have internet at home, so I use my work computer. I don't have internet on my phone, so I can't take pics with it and post. Sorry! My PS is supposed to send me my pics from my 6 day post op visit. So we will see.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Pictures from 6 days Post op......

I am swollen in these pictures. They still look distorted and square in this pic. They are not as full as I would have liked, but a definite improvement. I will send more current pics when I can. These were taken on January 20th 2014. 6 days post op...not happy now that I see the pictures. :(

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

2 more pictures from 6 days post op at the clinic.

Here a couple more pics....325 Mod profile Sientra gel implants with Benelli Lift

Lollipop Incision....

I really tried to get my PS to do a lollipop lift instead of the periareolar prior to going back to surgery, but he insisted that a Periareolar would get me to my goal. It didn't. They still droop. I hate it. Just really hoped that this time, since I was willing to sacrifice scars for lift and better shape, that I would get nicer breasts. I will try to take some pictures tonight and post them tomorrow. I am now 14 days post op and they have changed somewhat in shape. We'll see....:(

Oh I can see a big difference. Try to be patient and see if maybe a few more weeks produces more changes. I personally like a little droop for a natural look versus other looks you can get. I think any higher up and you would lose your shape. Will look for your updated photos soon!
Thanks BethH...I forgot my pictures today to upload!!! :( I took some myself with my camera, they are not great, I had bad lighting, but I will definitely bring them tomorrow. I am down in the dumps right now, seeing all of these girls with such great results and mine just aren't as great. They are looking better, and do have a natural appearance as well. THanks again!

Bummed........................

I forgot the pictures I took of myself yesterday. So I will post them tomorrow. Just don't feel like my results are looking good like most of the other girls on here. Not to mentions the annoying and very itchy dermatitis I developed under my breasts that has spread down my rib cage! I was really hoping for great results this time around. I am now 15 days post op and realize it takes time, but they droop and I know that's not going away. Anyways, Wish all you girls well !

Like the girl who commented below, I like a little droop! It looks much more natural (look at my wish pics :) The more important thing is that you don't have any more complications. Wishing you the best! I'll be checking your updates.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate that comment. I will be putting some updates up tomorrow. My follow up appointment is Monday with my PS. So Hopefully I can get them to email me my pics or give me a cd before I leave so I can post those as well. I will be 20 days post op by then. My pics from yesterday that I will post tomorrow are 14 days post op. Thanks again!

14 Day Post op Pictures....

Here is an update of pictures I took myself at 14 days post op. Swelling is gone!! But, I have dermatitis which is killing me! :(

I posted some 14 day post op pics this morning.

Medrol Dose Pak!

My PS just emailed me about the pictures I sent him on my Dermatitis. He is prescribing me a MEDROL DOSE PAK. Thank goodness! So hopefully I will get some relief really soon!

How are you doing? Any change?
I'm so sorry your not happy with your results especially after having to get yet another revision done. I hope the new meds will help you with clearing your dermatitis, that would be one less thing you have to worry about. Give it some time maybe there will be some more changes to your breasts while they continue to heal and you wont feel so bad lovely. -hugs- keep us posted :)
Thank you. The dermatitis cleared up...:). I am still unhappy with the results. They just seem to still sag and I hate the scars around my areola's. Although, this time around there is a huge improvement, so I guess I will just learn to accept the new breasts and be happy.

I had some friends that had used him and referred me. This Md was the absolute best. He was very knowledgable, had realistic goals, honest about different implant choices! Had a wonderful staff! Easy to talk to! Did an amazing job! This Physician is "Priceless"! (The problems I am having are not from MD error) Dr. has been wonderful thru this process!!!! I fully trust him!