Best Decision I Have Ever Made - Mount Airy, MD

I have gained and lost so much weight over the...

I have gained and lost so much weight over the years that I had skin and boobs that sagged and could not be fixed with diet and exercise. Dr. Cappuccino assured me that I was the candidate that a tummy tuck and breast lift was designed for...he was right! I have a flatter stomach than I have had EVER...including BEFORE I had kids.

Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cappuccino performed a breast lift with implants and a tummy tuck on me. No words can describe how happy I am with the results! They far exceeded my expectations!!! From the moment I had my consultation with Dr. Cappuccino I felt at ease. He was extremely knowledgable and answered ALL of my questions. Dr. Cappuccino and his staff were extremely professional yet make me feel so comfortable every time I go in. It never ceases to amaze me how much time Dr. Cappuccino takes when I have my appointments with him. Even if I am there for a follow-up...I never feel rushed or that I am taking up too much time. I have recommended Dr. Cappuccino to all of my friends (since they all want to have surgery after seeing my incredible results). I cannot say enough about Dr. Cappuccino...he is a phenominal plastic surgeon!!!

Congratulations on your wonderful results!   When did you have your procedure?

We would love to see some pre and post op pictures.