Medical Procedure and Not Cosmetic - Mount Airy, MD

I had several abdominal surgeries that had left me...

I had several abdominal surgeries that had left me with a huge hernia and separation of my abdominal muscles. No other plastic surgeon would even think about trying to submit the corrective procedure to my insurance.

From the initial phone call through the surgery and follow up, Dr. Cappuccino and his staff provided excellent service. He is very well versed and answered all of my questions, calmed my concerns and EXCEEDED all expectations! I would gladly recommend Dr. Cappuccino to anyone who is looking for a plastic or reconstructive surgeon.

I am 5 weeks post procedure and I am feeling and looking good. Exceeded my expectations.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

After searching for over a year to find a plastic/ reconstructive surgeon that would take my insurance I was given his number by another physicians office. Their secretary had a procedure with him and suggested I give him a call!!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing yoru experience with us. I'm glad you were able to get the procedure approved!

How did you find your recovery/healing following the surgery? Have you had much pain or downtime?