Spent 18 Months Looking for an Exceptional Plastic Surgeon - Morristown, NJ

Very deep hollows under my eyes. Getting worse...

Very deep hollows under my eyes. Getting worse with age.

Dr Rafizadeh treated my dark circles with Juvaderm and 4 days later the results are brilliant.

My dark circles are genetic and very pronounced. Where it normally takes only one syringe of filler to treat under both eyes, mine took two.

I have read many stories about risks/complications of treating the under eye area. Dr R used a canula instead of a normal needle to inject - this eliminates risks of hitting blood vessels near the eye (one of the worst things that can happen).

Because of his technique he was able to inject deeply which in turn reduces the risk of discoloration caused by the filler that some patients experience.

4 days later, some slight swelling has gone, my under eye area looks very, very natural. There was no bruising from the treatment.

Hi Aussie,

Can't wait to hear more about your procedure so I can add you to the community.

Thanks,

-Britt

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

I immigrated from Australia last year and have spent 18 months looking for an exceptional plastic surgeon. I found him in Dr R. He is an artist as well as a highly qualified surgeon. So far Dr R has done Dysport for my brow area and used Juvaderm to correct my very deep under-eye hollows. Notoriously difficult to treat, Dr R has done an incredible job on the dark circles under my eyes. He did not in any way rush the procedure. During the session it was clear that it was as important to him as it was to me that he got the best/most natural looking result possible. Dr R also has a great "bedside manner". He answered all of my questions and spent as much time as I wanted to explain the technique and products he would use and why. I strongly recommend Dr Rafizadeh to anyone who is planning to have any work done on their face.