Amazing Experience!! - Morristown, NJ

Hello, It's been three weeks since my...

Hello,
It's been three weeks since my appointment with Dr. Rafizadeh for juvederm. I'm extremely happy with my results! I have had juvederm done with another doctor once before and the results and experience are like day and night. Dr. R is a surgeon he's extremely professional and meticulous. But, to say the least an extremely nice person! I brought my husband with me that day, for support, since the last time was so painful. We both were highly impressed. He was so gentle with me, and asked many times if I was ok and what I thought!

And as for his technique, it's just genius! I get major anxiety of needles, no less on my face. I can honestly say, I barely felt a thing!! I had taken advil the night before, which you're not suppose to for bruising, still I didn't bruise. And the results were exactly what I wanted. I'm super happy and grateful to have found such a caring and fantastic doctor. I wish he could be my primary doctor too lol!

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

He's the best!! I chose him from his website which says painless and no bruising fillers. It lived up to all my expectations and more!