Jurviderm, Botox, and Restylane - Morristown, NJ

I had restylane ejected in both cheeks to help...

I had restylane ejected in both cheeks to help with my very dark circles 1428.00 I felt like a chip monk. But after a month I was happy with them. Still had dark circles. Went back to have restylane injected into my tear trough 500.00 Both eyes are better but the dark circles still remain although after reading everyone's horror stories I feel lucky that my doctor didn't over fill. Called two weeks after will be another 500.00. I am going to wait not ready to spend another 500.00 this is the cost of one syringe of restylane Also had Botox in my 11 I only have a 1so far. Also had jurvederm in my lips. Wanted them to look natural so the extra went in my laugh lines.
I will have to jurviderm in my lips again but I will have him put the whole syringe in next time. I will not do my cheeks again, to much money at 1400.00 plus the cosmetic tax (in New Jersey.

I didn't realize New Jersey (or anywhere for that matter) had a cosmetic tax. Do you happen to know how much it is? I'm curious!

Glad to hear that overall all your fillers went well. It seems some people like Radiesse in their cheeks because it supposedly lasts longer, so if you end up wanting to do your cheeks again that might be something to consider.

No I don't, I will ask the next time I go in.

Sounds good, thanks! Keep us posted on how your injectables wear for you too. please. :)

Tear trough

Doctor was worried about my expectations foe this one procedure.
Well he was correct. My dark circles are a little better in one eye, over all disappointed.
I will consult another doctor and get his opinion.
Any suggestions? I have an event in August of next year need to have this corrected!!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Before procedure

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Restylane 500.00

As you can see I still have dark circles. Just for the eyes were 500.00. He tryed the cheeks first to see if that would help.

I'm confused....so it wasn't worth it? but you like the dr?
Yes the doctor was great. The jurviderm and Botox was worth it
2% cosmetic tax which will end in July of this year.
Dr. Joseph racanelli

Dr. Racanelli's was super in ever aspect from my consultation to the end of my procedures.