Breast Augmentation with Slight Tuberous Breasts - Morristown, NJ

I was always very unhappy with my breasts size and...

I was always very unhappy with my breasts size and more importantly shape. I found out during my consultation my breasts were slightly tuberous and therefore I would also need a simultaneous "lift" to reshape the breast and reposition the nipple. I was hesitant about the areolar scar at first but I am so happy with the results! The shape and size are perfect and the scars are light at only 3 months and have barely really begun to fade yet. I feel so much more confident in clothes and of course naked. Definitely worth the money and recovery. I had the procedure done on a Friday and was back to work (desk job) on Tuesday. Really wasn't too bad with pain - nights and sleeping were the hardest but still really can't complain overall. I was amazed at how quickly the body can recover. Anyway, overall extremely happy!!!

3 month update

Sorry totally forgot to provide specifics. I'm 24, 5'1", 115 pounds. I went with saline unders 350cc right 360cc left. Sounds bigger than they are! Doctor said I had tight skin and that's just the amount needed to get the desired look we have discussed. I wear like a full c cup now. Can totally play them up if I want with a push up or otherwise totally downplay them. Many people have told me they are a really good size for my body.

4 months

Cant believe its only been 4 months - i can't even remember not having them. Getting more squishy everyday!

6 months - feeling great!

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to by Dr. Glatt by a friend but had never really met anyone else and didn't know what to expect. I wasn't sure how you could know who the right doctor was for you. I was completely blown away by doctor Glatt. Not only is he incredibly smart and talented but he is so kind and makes you feel so comfortable. He also listens to exactly what the patient wants. He doesn't put so much emphasis on bra size or cc, as I hear many other doctors do, but focuses more on the actual outcome and look the patient wants to achieve. Everyone at the office is so sweet and helpful and I have never waited more than 5 minutes. Dr. Glatt and his office have way surpassed any expectations! You would not be disappointed with him on your side.