Breast Augmentation with Slight Tuberous Breasts - Morristown, NJ

I was always very unhappy with my breasts size and...

I was always very unhappy with my breasts size and more importantly shape. I found out during my consultation my breasts were slightly tuberous and therefore I would also need a simultaneous "lift" to reshape the breast and reposition the nipple. I was hesitant about the areolar scar at first but I am so happy with the results! The shape and size are perfect and the scars are light at only 3 months and have barely really begun to fade yet. I feel so much more confident in clothes and of course naked. Definitely worth the money and recovery. I had the procedure done on a Friday and was back to work (desk job) on Tuesday. Really wasn't too bad with pain - nights and sleeping were the hardest but still really can't complain overall. I was amazed at how quickly the body can recover. Anyway, overall extremely happy!!!

3 month update

Sorry totally forgot to provide specifics. I'm 24, 5'1", 115 pounds. I went with saline unders 350cc right 360cc left. Sounds bigger than they are! Doctor said I had tight skin and that's just the amount needed to get the desired look we have discussed. I wear like a full c cup now. Can totally play them up if I want with a push up or otherwise totally downplay them. Many people have told me they are a really good size for my body.

4 months

Cant believe its only been 4 months - i can't even remember not having them. Getting more squishy everyday!

6 months - feeling great!

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to by Dr. Glatt by a friend but had never really met anyone else and didn't know what to expect. I wasn't sure how you could know who the right doctor was for you. I was completely blown away by doctor Glatt. Not only is he incredibly smart and talented but he is so kind and makes you feel so comfortable. He also listens to exactly what the patient wants. He doesn't put so much emphasis on bra size or cc, as I hear many other doctors do, but focuses more on the actual outcome and look the patient wants to achieve. Everyone at the office is so sweet and helpful and I have never waited more than 5 minutes. Dr. Glatt and his office have way surpassed any expectations! You would not be disappointed with him on your side.

You look great. I have never liked my breast shape, either. They are slightly tuberous. I had a lift and implants will follow. Thanks for posting your story!
Nice! You got a lift?
Yes I think it was considered a lift but, from how I understand it, he actually lowered the breast pocket to increase the distance from the nipple to the bottom of the breast
Oh wow, very cool! My PS mentioned that for me to. Well you'll look great :)
Thanks and best of luck to you whatever you decide!
great result!
nice
You look very natural.... Did you have feeling after surgery? Or did it take time for feeling to come back, if so how long? I'm two weeks tomorrow and I have no feeling in my left nipple. But I had a crescent lift on my right and that nipple is overly sensitive. Thank you for your post.
Thank you! Both my scars are around the entire nipple. I never lost feeling, but in the beginning it was just a different kind of feeling. Like i could feel it but it wasn't really arousing I guess - not to be too graphic. But a month or 2 later feeling is back to same as before I would say. I actually have the least amount of feeling kind of underneath my breast where he had to lower my breast pocket. I looked at your pics and I think you look great! I know it's definitely an adjustment and there are days when I question if mine are too big too, but I think back and I am just so much happier than before. Hope you figure out what's right for you!
They look great!

Congratulations...you look fantastic! Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! I also like your profile quote too...very cool!

looking good
do u know how much the implants alone would have cost without the lift and repositioning? i was considering this doctor also
Not 100% sure but thinking around $8,000
thanks. did you meet with any other doctors or was he your first choice? im having a consultation with parham ganchi in wayne nj, did u also consider him?
He was my first just because I had already heard great things from a friend but I had looked into other doctors, never ended up meeting any. Just felt really natural with doctor Glatt! I would say def worth just going to meet him and see what you think. Good luck!
Great result!Happy for you!!!What Dod you got?How many cc?
I got saline 360cc and 350cc