Breast Augmentation - Morristown, NJ

I was self conscious about the size and shape of...

I was self conscious about the size and shape of my breasts post weight loss. The procedure was a little outside of my comfort zone and Dr. Rafizadeh's experience, kind bedside manner and concern for safety were extremely reassuring. His staff is extremely professional and kind as well. I would recommend this office without any reservations.
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rafizadeh is a gifted surgeon. He used a rapid recovery technique which resulted in really minimal post procedure swelling or pain. He is a good choice for a surgeon if you are looking for safe and natural looking results. His years of experience and aesthetic sense are also really valuable traits to find in a surgeon.

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.