Day 5 of my Vi Peel, 40 yr old Hispanic female - Morgan City, LA

So far, not so bad. the initial sting of the peel...

so far, not so bad. the initial sting of the peel wasn't nearly as bad as others have exclaimed. i'm only at day 5 and still haven't seen much of an improvement yet. the peeling is more than i thought! ...but it is not painful either, just ugly. i have been using small scissors to cut off the excess dead skin. i will update this as often as i can. this page was GREAT in helping me decide if i wanted to do this.

Thank you for posting your progress! I can definitely see an improvement in your skin. Good luck.

your skin looks great - i can see the improvement!

*update, 25 Nov 12* flaking of skin has pretty...

*update, 25 Nov 12* flaking of skin has pretty much gone away. just looking as if i have horrid dandruff along my hairline. i will post an updated picture tomorrow. i can say that this has definitely been worth it. i'm planning on having a second one in a couple of months w/a hydrafacial next month (those are the best by the way! will have to leave a review for that). so far, pretty happy. i can't really see much of a difference yet, but my family can...and my face does feel refreshed.

I agree with ckaren, I can see a very nice change in your skin.

Thanks for posting such great pictures! You weren't kidding about peeling quite a bit. I've heard though, that the big sheet like peeling (which looks like what you had) is better.

Looking forward to hearing more from you. :)

Mea's Medispa

i receive A1 service at Mea's Medispa! Monica is the individual who gives me my facials and administered the Vi Peel. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else! i'm treated as family and treated as a priority when i come in. it's clear they value their patients! would encourage anyone and everyone to try this place out! During the initial week following, received constant texts from Monica asking how everything was going. Goes to show you that Mea's Medispa only gives the very best customer care!