KoR Whitening System - Moreno Valley, CA

I just finished my KoR whitening treatment. The...

I just finished my KoR whitening treatment. The whole treatment was easy to use, however, I did have some significant sensitivity in my gums and teeth throughout the 2-week process. The first step was to have a solution applied to my teeth using the custom fitted trays. That was painful. It burned my gums and ripped them up quite a bit. My gums healed within 3-4 days. I then had to sleep with the solution for 2 weeks. Today I went back to the dentist and she did three 20 minute sessions which were very uncomfortable and painful. She stretched open my mouth and applied the bleaching solution to all my teeth. I touched it and it stung and bleached my thumb! However, it was all worth it! My teeth are much whiter (see picture) and people are commenting on the difference already. I personally wouldn't do the process again in the future, but I would recommend it to others. You should only go through it if you really care about having white teeth.

Extremely helpful!  Your teeth are definitely obviously white.  The founder of KoR Whitening wrote a helpful blurb here on RealSelf a while back, and he mentioned that with any whitening treatment, there would be some fading of the whiteness over the first few days.  I hope that you'll be willing to come back after a few days and show us what the color is like at that point?
Dr. Alvarez

Dr. Alvarez is amazing. She is very caring and she really knows what she is doing. She did my braces a year ago and I go to her for any dental procedures and I even recommend her to everyone I know.