64 Years OLD, Got Tired of Turkey Neck and Jowls - Montreal, QC

I decided that I wanted to freshen up my face...

I decided that I wanted to freshen up my face before I turned 65 so I went for it! It all went smoothly and I had next to no pain afterwards. Now it's been almost 3 weeks and the scar under my chin is garishly pink and puckered. I also have bruises around there. Been massaging it about 8 times a day. Does this look normal? Would appreciate comments. Thanks!!

Give it some time -- everyone does heal differently - if after 7 months you feel like not as expected -- just have laser done
interesting to read the above posts... I too had a neck lift Nov. 2013. The healing has been long and painful. i still have not been able to work out. the scar below my chin is very ugly not healing well at all. i think i was not hired for a job because of the scar still protruding; i could see the interviewee turn her head when i moved my head up and my chin was exposed ... ouch! i too am a slow healer i think it will take a year as my doctor told me to wait 1 year to analyze the results. best of luck!
How are we doing -- feeling more comfortable with surgery --- numbing I am almost 5 months and some areas still numb
Dr. Andreas

Dr. Andreas is a wonderful doctor and a fine surgeon. He is very encouraging and explains things well both before and after surgery.