Star Laser's Light Sheer Duet is Ineffective - Montreal, QC

I definitely do NOT recommend Star Laser to anyone...

I definitely do NOT recommend Star Laser to anyone thinking of laser hair removal. The layout of the office and the first consultation may induce a sense of confidence to the first time client, but do not let that sway you.
They definitely overcharge, which I would not mind if I was getting the results, but I do not because, the machine they use (I think the Lightsheer duet) is completely ineffective. In fact, they might as well wave a wand over my problem areas, for all the good that it would do.

I am sorry to say this but I feel that buying a package from Star Laser has been a complete waste of my money.

I would rather recommend that people wanting laser-hair removal should go to LCI in Montreal. I did feel that the LCI Montreal office was a little sketchy and I had much lower expectations for LCI than I did for Star Laser. But truthfully, I saw obvious results right after the first treatment there! Whereas, I am still waiting to get even an inkling of results from treatments at Star Laser.

Star Laser