Star Laser's Light Sheer Duet is Ineffective - Montreal, QC

I definitely do NOT recommend Star Laser to anyone...

I definitely do NOT recommend Star Laser to anyone thinking of laser hair removal. The layout of the office and the first consultation may induce a sense of confidence to the first time client, but do not let that sway you.
They definitely overcharge, which I would not mind if I was getting the results, but I do not because, the machine they use (I think the Lightsheer duet) is completely ineffective. In fact, they might as well wave a wand over my problem areas, for all the good that it would do.

I am sorry to say this but I feel that buying a package from Star Laser has been a complete waste of my money.

I would rather recommend that people wanting laser-hair removal should go to LCI in Montreal. I did feel that the LCI Montreal office was a little sketchy and I had much lower expectations for LCI than I did for Star Laser. But truthfully, I saw obvious results right after the first treatment there! Whereas, I am still waiting to get even an inkling of results from treatments at Star Laser.

Star Laser

Star Laser customers LOVE the Lightsheer Duet! Throughout the years using the Lightsheer ET and the Duet we have treated thousands of customers! Basically what everybody tells us is:" You have to be patient!"
Most of our clients don't have regular hair growth so we deal with real issues and problems.. Naturally we know that we deal also with clients that come from our competitors. Our rates are very affordable. Please see for yourself and come in for a free consultation. thank you