Downsized Yesterday from 450 to 300cc - Montreal, QC

I had surgery yesterday to reduce the volume of my...

I had surgery yesterday to reduce the volume of my implants by 1/3. Since I saw them after surgery, I can't stop crying. I like my new size clothed, but naked they are ugly. The skin is loose all around the smaller implant and I can feel them moving all around inside the pocket. When I bend over, my 2 implants are coming so close togheter that the skin is tenting in the middle. I will never be able to wear a nice bikini anymore or even to go braled by thss. I am so sad and disappointed by the results. I don't regret my larger implants as I hated them but what I am regretting is that I will never have beautiful breast anymore. I'll upload some pictures if I can find the courage...

2 days post op

Looking better today, I think my skin has tightened up a bit but might be just swelling....I am trying to upload some pics ...

Very happy one month po

I am very happy with my result now. My skin has tightened around the smaller implants and my breast are firm and perky. I was hoping for a 34C after downsizing but it is a bit too tight and I have to wear 34D but they don't look too big at all and I love them. I am so happy i made that decision!
Dr Michel Chagnon

How long did you have the 450cc for?
I had them only for 5 months
Oh ok. Well they look amazing now!!! Was the exchange done with local anesthesia?
Thanks! Yes, I was under local anesthesia. I had a very easy recovery and almost no pain.
Im considering switching my Saline's for Silicone maybe down the road using local. Thats why I asked. Well congrats!!
You look very natural
I think they look very nice and hope they tighten up for you. Who did your revision?
Thank you for your comment! 4 days post op, I am more happy of the result, my skin has already snapped back nicely, they look firmer and they have a nice shape. The PS who did my surgery is in Montreal, Canada. His name is Michel Chagnon. He is a great surgeon, very talented.
I agree the 300 looks terrific in the bikini top. I am sorry you are so upset. I had a downsizing too. But I am still a D or DD with only a 200 cc. The goal was to be a C. One breast is noticeably larger, so I feel and understand your pain. So hard to go through so much and be disappointed.but , you are only a few days out. Things do change a lot the first few weeks. You have such a pretty figure, you are very fortunate. Have you called your ps?
Thank you. How many cc's did you have before you downsized to 200's?
I think no more than 300. They were under the muscle.
I am very surprised you are still a DD with 200cc... you must had a lot of breast tissue to start with...I am sorry you didn't get the result you wanted....You asked if I called my PS: he gave me a call the next day after surgery just to make sure everything was ok. I told him they were looking pretty bad but he said my skin would snap back and I am beginning to think he was right. I am 3 days post op and they feel a lot firmer than the first day. I could feel fluid and air bubbles inside my breast on the first day and the implants were moving all around into the large pockets but only 3 days post op and I can feel the pockets has already shrunk around the smaller implants.
That is good to hear the skin will snap back. My skin is not very elastic so will always be saggy. I think I will have to have a revision, bummer. But, since I came this far I may as well have them looking good. I hope you heal beautifully. Keep us posted.
I think you look great! The 300cc's look very natural in the swimsuit! Give it some time for you to adjust to the new look. What bra size are you now?
Thank you for your comment. I am now a full 34C. I was a 34DD with the 450's