Tummy Tuck - Montclair, NJ

Had extra skin I could not tightened I did it for...

Had extra skin I could not tightened I did it for me! I work out everyday and I eat clean but I knew there was no way to change my abdominal area! Very happy I did it! I am in the fitness field and glad I finally did it!! The first few days I was in a bit of pain but I knew each day would get better!! I was not over weight but having 3 kids my stomach needed help and tightening!!

Tummy tuck surgery 4 weeks after

This is about 4 weeks after the surgery

9 weeks post op

Still swollen, but much better then it was! Every week I see and feel better. My Dr had to move my belly button the scar is healing nicely. I Am back to exercising. Still numb and when I stretch I feel the tightness which is such a strange feeling!! I am still wearing the garment 24 7.
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

He was wonderful! Made me feel very comfortable and did a great job!!

You look fantastic! Hope you are feeling well, and improving more each week!
Looking great, Trainergirl. I went in pretty fit to the TT too, and I think it really helped with the recovery.
Congrats you look wonderful!
Thank you each week does make a difference !
You look great. I just started back working out and finally feel normal again. It has been hard not jumping right into my old workout schedule, easy does it I guess for at least a little bit.
I read on the thread that you have started excercising..what kind of stuff are you doing? And how are you modifying?? I've started doing just basic air squats this week..I would LOVE to be crossfitting again ASAP but I'm hoping my dr will allow a slow start at 6 weeks..I am also 4 weeks PO..u look great!!
I am weight lifting light and have been walking and been going on my precore machine. I have done no ployometrics yet he said I could jump by tomorrow but may still keep it low! On my precore machine I can get a good sweat going!! No abs for a while!! Can't wait to get back to my real workouts!! I teach a interval class but I do low impact and they do high! Ex low impact jumping jacks. I was in good shape before so hoping this will help me recovery faster and I think it is. Good luck!!
When I started just did not push myself as hard!! No crunched till about 10 weeks! Was hard but felt good to sweat again!!
You have any pictures?
Yes I will post them in the next few days