I Wanted my Eyelids Back.... - West Orange, NJ

My experience was well worth it. I was thinking...

My experience was well worth it. I was thinking about doing it for a few years now and finally got up the courage to go through with it. The only question I could think of is what took me so long to do it? I am so very pleased with the results and feel so so good about my decision. I would do it again.
The procedure itself was painless and four days later, the stitches came out. I was a little bruised but other than that, I was thrilled with the results. I had it done on July 23, Tuesday and I can honestly say I could have come back to work that Monday. I am so very happy I finally did it. A few friends knew I was doing this and everyone was very supportive and those who didn't know knew there was a difference but not quite sure what it is I had done. Everyone tells me how rested I look and I really do feel good. Anyone who is thinking about doing it, do it. You will not regret it!!
Great Results! So happy for you!
Thank you so much, i feel real good about it! Did you have the surgery too?
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I cannot thank Dr. Joseph enough for what he did for me. He is simply amazing and I would highly recommend anyone who wants the surgery. Trust in yourself and just do it. He really is a medical genius if you ask me.