I Wanted my Eyelids Back.... - West Orange, NJ

My experience was well worth it. I was thinking...

My experience was well worth it. I was thinking about doing it for a few years now and finally got up the courage to go through with it. The only question I could think of is what took me so long to do it? I am so very pleased with the results and feel so so good about my decision. I would do it again.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I cannot thank Dr. Joseph enough for what he did for me. He is simply amazing and I would highly recommend anyone who wants the surgery. Trust in yourself and just do it. He really is a medical genius if you ask me.

The procedure itself was painless and four days later, the stitches came out. I was a little bruised but other than that, I was thrilled with the results. I had it done on July 23, Tuesday and I can honestly say I could have come back to work that Monday. I am so very happy I finally did it. A few friends knew I was doing this and everyone was very supportive and those who didn't know knew there was a difference but not quite sure what it is I had done. Everyone tells me how rested I look and I really do feel good. Anyone who is thinking about doing it, do it. You will not regret it!!
Great Results! So happy for you!
Thank you so much, i feel real good about it! Did you have the surgery too?
Im scheduled for 9/23, very excited! You look great!
You are going to be so happy once it's done. Try not to be so nervous and when you're done, post your pictures!!
Wonderful results!! You look great!
Thank you!

Wow your results are amazing.  Can you tell us a little more about the procedure and your recovery in an update?