Breast Aug - Mini Tummy Tuck - Montclair, NJ

I had seen this docctor in reguard to my Saline...

I had seen this docctor in reguard to my Saline rippling implants that were above the muscle, after a consult he reccommebded to put them under the muscle, I had had a breast reduction 15 yrs prior and was made to small and at this point I have had implants for about 7 years. I also has a small wrinkle above my belly button and wanyted it gone . I asked Dr DiBernardo if (since i had small faded scars under my breast if he could take a small amt of skin from under the breast to get rid of the small wrinkle that so bothered me. He said yes that would be no problem and that he would even out a slight wrinkle in my old C-section scar.

The morning of my surgery I was scared i said I changed my mind and that I wanted to just wanted to change out the implants, and he went on to say that I couldnt chnge my mind at thelast minute that this was well thought out and it would all be fine. SO he talked me back into it. BIG MISTAKE,I had a BAD gut feeling and I should have madehim honor my request i was in surgery 3 hours more than expected. He removed my Left inframmory fold and partial removial of thr right one as well. he couldnt figure out how to close cause he took out to much skin (and the inframammory fold on the left) which was extremely painful for mths and mths, i mas massivly disfigured by this man and i tols him I would sue him. He refunded my $16,000.00 but to this day my left breast is disfigured and so is my abdomin. My self esteem is in the toilet and if your thinking of having this man touch u i'd think again!!!!! it would be a big mistake.I wish i knew beforehand that he was not a top 10 surgeon as he claimed to be and he also told me that he created the "obagi system" with Dr Zen Obagi....another lie. THINK TWICE people. It has been 9 years and i still cant afford to fix the problem and if i would have allowed him to fix it i would look like frankenstein, he could not do the job right the 1st time what made him think he could fix it????? this Dr has little or no skill with abdominal areas or breast redo's!

Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Cause he has little or no skill and has litle or no bedside manner I would not let him operate on my cocker spaniels.

I'm sorry this didn't go as you'd hoped. Thanks for sharing.