NEW PICS POSTED...still loving my BBL

I had the brazillian butt lift performed about a...

I had the brazillian butt lift performed about a week ago. I had the fat harvested from my entire abdomen, flanks, and upper back. It has been about 5 days since my procedure and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results. I have an itty bitty waist and a bid ol booty!!!

What I am most excited about is that after only 5 days I can already see that Dr. B did an amazing job with the liposuction. The pain was pretty intense the first couple days, but trust me when I say it is all worth it. My only complaint would be that i wasn't impressed with the after care that Dr. B offered. I didn't even see her after the surgery and I was in the recovery unit for 6 hours after the surgery.

The reason I chose Dr. B was because she made me feel very comfortable and she had a great nurturing way about her. And her staff was always helpful. But I was truly disappointed after the surgery that i didn't here from anyone to see how I was doing.Updated on 9 Feb 2011:Updated on 11 Apr 2011:It is now about 4 months post op and I am still happy with my results. I would have to say that my butt has shrunk a bit and I wish that it was bigger, but I am still happy with the lasting results of the lipo. Hope to have some touch ups done to a few areas of stubborn fat. All in all things are looking greatUpdated on 20 Dec 2011:It has officially been a year after my brazilian butt lift and I am still thrilled with the results. I have recently lost about 25 pounds and I was so scared that I was going to loose my butt, but it still looks great! if anything my waist has gotten a little bit small if you can tell from the pics. The ones with the turquoise underwear were taken today 12/20/11.

I hope to get a tiny touch up done by my wonderful surgeon. My only gripe is that one side of my love handles has a bit of an indent in it, but im sure Dr. Bond wont mind touching up her perfection!

Ok, posting a few more pics for everyone to...

Ok, posting a few more pics for everyone to witness that the brazilian butt lift is seriously transforming!
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Bad after care, but loved her as a surgeon and she does great work.