NEW PICS POSTED...still loving my BBL

I had the brazillian butt lift performed about a...

I had the brazillian butt lift performed about a week ago. I had the fat harvested from my entire abdomen, flanks, and upper back. It has been about 5 days since my procedure and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results. I have an itty bitty waist and a bid ol booty!!!

What I am most excited about is that after only 5 days I can already see that Dr. B did an amazing job with the liposuction. The pain was pretty intense the first couple days, but trust me when I say it is all worth it. My only complaint would be that i wasn't impressed with the after care that Dr. B offered. I didn't even see her after the surgery and I was in the recovery unit for 6 hours after the surgery.

The reason I chose Dr. B was because she made me feel very comfortable and she had a great nurturing way about her. And her staff was always helpful. But I was truly disappointed after the surgery that i didn't here from anyone to see how I was doing.Updated on 9 Feb 2011:Updated on 11 Apr 2011:It is now about 4 months post op and I am still happy with my results. I would have to say that my butt has shrunk a bit and I wish that it was bigger, but I am still happy with the lasting results of the lipo. Hope to have some touch ups done to a few areas of stubborn fat. All in all things are looking greatUpdated on 20 Dec 2011:It has officially been a year after my brazilian butt lift and I am still thrilled with the results. I have recently lost about 25 pounds and I was so scared that I was going to loose my butt, but it still looks great! if anything my waist has gotten a little bit small if you can tell from the pics. The ones with the turquoise underwear were taken today 12/20/11.

I hope to get a tiny touch up done by my wonderful surgeon. My only gripe is that one side of my love handles has a bit of an indent in it, but im sure Dr. Bond wont mind touching up her perfection!

Ok, posting a few more pics for everyone to...

Ok, posting a few more pics for everyone to witness that the brazilian butt lift is seriously transforming!
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Bad after care, but loved her as a surgeon and she does great work.

How much did the bbl cost all together?
Hi Ramsey! You look fantastic! Seeing your results almost makes me reconsider. I'm scheduled for 4/26 with Salama, but I live here...in Northern NJ and this would cut a great deal of costs out of the equation...It'd also be nice to recover in the comfort of my own home. I am concerned however, about how aggressive she is or can be with the lipo. Your comments would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Ramsey, you look amazing. Are you still happy with your results? Im considering Dr. Bond for my BBL surgery. I saw some reviews online where people complained that she wasn't aggressive enough with her lipo. That kinda concerns me because my stomach and back are my main problem area. I'm doing my butt as an added bonus. Were you happy with the lipo?
You look wonderful!!!!! She did an amazing job!!!!
thank you so much for your picture updates. I've been trying to find someone with 1 year post0op pics to see how the results maintained. You look AMAZING! At what point are you able to just live like a normal person again....like sit down without worrying about messing up the results? I am having my BBL on May 22, but have to go to a work conference in San Diego on July 26. Wondering how to handle it. Could you pretty much live life normally at 8 weeks?
Hi congrats you look amazing!!! I would love my results to look like yours! can I ask you how many cc did your doctor put on each side?
Hello Ramsey,
did you pay the amount in full or were you put on a payment plan? How much was it for a consultation? After the procedure did you did you going home in 24 hours or etc? thank you :) Your results are great!
Hi Ramsey! I am very interested in Dr Bond for my BBL. Was she expensive? Do u mind sharing your total cost for the procedure? Thanks!!
wow you look great@
Hi Ramsey! I went to a consult with her last May. I was really considering her. I still am. Is there a way that I can possible email you?
feel free to email me:) rwiggin@ymail.com
You look great girl!!!!!
IM getting my BBL in march... i hope i have great results like you!! YOU look amazing!
Hi there! Ur results are awesome! Is the Dr ur referring to Sheila Bond?
yes. dr.sheila bond. Are you doing your surgery with her?
Wow, you look amazing! And I'm happy to learn you were still able to get fitter and not lose a lot of booty meat! Lol Kudos, it looks awesome!
Very nice, Your Dr. did a really nice job.
Your results are Fab !
She did a beautiful job. Would you mind sharing your weight and height (pre bbl). Im kind of lean (5"8" 145lbs) and you look pretty close to my size. Also,did your cost include garments and massages?
I'm 5'4" about 165lbs currently. I was about 180lbs when I had the procedure done. I did not have to pay extra for the garments that I wore because they were already included in the price that I payed initially. I did not get any massages after the surgery, but it is recommended that most people do so.
You look amazing thanks for the new pics love the one of you in the black pants. I hope I can get results like this
Wow, your results are awesome! Congrats
I did not have to go back for extra fat injections. I may do some touch ups now that I am a year post op but it won't be for fat injections.
Sorry I meant to ask if you had to go back after the initial surgery for extra ft injections, to keep the shape that you desire is it an extra charge for that procedure or is it covered when you paid for the entire surgery and fat injections..
Wow that's great to know.. Does she charge extra for a procedure that would have to do with the butt augmentation or fat filler in the area ??