Here Come The Pictures! - Montana

This tummy tuck is something I only dreamed about...

This tummy tuck is something I only dreamed about having done after pregnancy. I work out 6 days a week, intense cardio as well as weight training. Nothing would get the skin tight. I dieted, ate clean. My only hope was the tummy tuck. I knew there was no way to get rid of all the stretch marks, there was not enough "good skin" above them. I just wanted to see my abs, the abs I have worked SO hard on these last 4 years. So happy!

Kalispell Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Buchele is an amazing surgeon who will only be honest with you about your results. A lot of doctors promise things that just aren't realistic per individual. All my scarring has been thin flat lines. Tummy tuck scar is very low. His credentials are outstanding and years of experience put you at ease.

Hey, Newairbags! Been wondering how you've been doing. Everything ok?
I am doing pretty good, thanks for asking! That is so cool all the support we get on here! Just having lots of abscess stitches which swell up and hurt and get holes :( It will heal up. No major infection or anything. Just want my incision to be healed up now!
That's a bit of a bummer! I hope they heal up quickly! My last little scab finally came off so I just started using the Oleeva silicone strip...it's nice, but I miss being able to peek at my scar anytime I wanted to! LOL! Just soooo glad to have gone through with this and excited to see how our tummies keep getting better! Have you started working out again? I'm gonna ease back in this coming Tuesday, as it will mark 6 wks post op. I'm excited!!
omg you look amazing!! You are a tiny thing. Hope you get to see all the muscle tone!!
Thanks you guys. I am excited for the results. Starting get more of an appetite back too but my energy is increasing. I was 3 weeks post op yesterday. think I will post some pics tomorrow. I started an exercise routine yesterday. I can't believe how sweaty and winded I was so quickly! I have to remember that it will come back quick through the muscle memory. Ricanmami- I was eating a lot of low sodium saltines, ginger ale, oatmeal, chicken breast. Eat healthy and light. Make sure you drink lots and lots of water! So good for the body! ;)

You look wonderful!   You are so trim and lean:)
ahh you skinny little chick!! haha you look GREAT....my belly is super swollen still and im 3 wk and 4 days post op! my lady parts are still majorly swollen. I havent really been interested in food either, maybe like hungry arounf breakfast time but thats about it then i feel "stuffed" after that
You look great! Especially for just 2 weeks post op!!
You've worked hard and certainly deserved this. Enjoy your new body!