Upper Lid Blepharoplasty-a Totally Anxiety Ridden Experience - Moncton, NB

I had the surgery done because I'm 53 and had some...

I had the surgery done because I'm 53 and had some sagging skin-I thought the procedure was safe a pretty risk free. I had terrible swelling, my eyes took weeks to recover and I have developed Ptosis in my right eye. I would never recommend this to ANYONE unless you have a surgeon who is specialized in ocular surgery in case something goes wrong. I am going to have to go to Toronto (I live a 16 hour drive away) to see a specialist to see what can be done. really, in my opinion, if you're going to mess around with your appearance you should invest in the surgeons who specialize in what you want to have done. And I would also take care to decide if you REALLY can't stand the way you look at the moment because, trust me, it could be worse. The Doctor's on this site have been very helpful in validating what I thought was wrong with my eye...and I appreciate that very much.

I am not putting the doctor's name as this isn't over yet...and how he responds to the issues at this point will determine the final rating. Thus far he hasn't taken it very seriously and I think he made some errors in not telling me to put ice or very cold compresses on my lids after the surgery which might have helped.