Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift and Breast Augmentation After Two Pregnancies (Age 35)

My surgery date is June 23, 2010. I have to be a...

My surgery date is June 23, 2010. I have to be a non smoker for a month before my doctor will even think about doing a tt. I am so excited. I cant wait for my clothes to look ok on me. R to be able to wear clothes that really fit instead of buying them big so my belly doesnt show. I wanted breast aug also. But dr doesnt want to do that right now at same time as others. I wish he would.

Updated on July 2, 2010:

I had TummyTuck, BreastAug, And BreastLift done. After 2 preg. the first being twins and the second baby being 10lbs 15oz, i was very streched out. @ 35 yrs old I finally made up my mind to do something about it. My stomach looked horrible. The first c-section was cut from belly button down, So I always thought my belly looked like it had a butt on it. And I always had to wear big shirts to cover the lose skin. Those days r behind me now!!!

I loved your story. Would you be willing to send me some pics? How long did you have the drains for? I just booked my surgery with him and can't wait!!!

2 days post-op and feeling great. I am unable to see any results due to the body shaper that I am required to wear until the drains are removed. I was quite nervous, but my surgeon was quite assuring and the surgical center were very cautious. The tubes may have provided the most pain and discomfort. I am excited about seeing the results. Dr. Tad Grenga in Suffolk, VA is the best!
Congrats on your surgery. I am going in on July 6th. How long was the procedure? Did you stay overnight? Are you still in the stomach garmet? Thanks for posting. I will be sure to share my experience next week. I am excited, but yet nervous.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I called a million times with questions before my first visit. His staff was always friendly and helpful. If i wasnt calling i was emailing Dr K he ALWAYS emailed me back within a few hours. When i finally did go in. He spent well over and hour with us. Explained every step he was going to do. And what I can expect. My doctor is just amazing. There is no other way to describe him. I was in surgery 9 hours. The whole time i was in the OR someone was keeping my husband updated.Dr. Kes is so hands on, He doesnt not even allow any nurse to change his bandages. He wants to make sure he does everything himself, from start to end. I live almost 3 hrs away from him. But after doing months of research and meeting with dr's, I knew he was the one. I am only 1wk 1day post surgery. But I can already see wonderful results. It is hard for me to get to drive that far during the week. So this will be the 2nd time he has seen me on a saturday or stay there late waiting on me. I not only would use him again for myself or my friends. But if one day my child needs to have anything done HE WILL BE WHO I TRUST WITH HER.His staff is also helpful. Beth, Answered any questions that I called with.( and there was alot.) And Jennifer helped me in every way possible also. I have before pics but I dont have any after yet But if you would like to see any just email, I will be happy to send them to you. Thank you Dr. K I will always praise your work.