Mommy Makeover

Iam 51 yrs old and i am chooseing to have a...

iam 51 yrs old and i am chooseing to have a mommymakeover now after so many years.. its alwysa been on my mind but never had the oppurtunity to do it.. so now my husband has suprsied me for a gift for xmas just this past xmas... iam super excited but super nervous.. and my daughter has gone through it.. she has just begun her journey with her's she just had her feb 3 2011.. and she seems to be doing wonderful... as we wer both nervous for eachother, but i know my time will be here before i know it.. so basicaly iam here for support and advise from all u ladies who or is goin throough this journey as well.. i will update each day my sx apporaches...

Well hello ladies..just to let you know my pre op...

Well hello ladies..just to let you know my pre op is on monday march 28...is coming soon so please keep me in your prayers..i'm getting super nervous..but also excited at the same time..and i will keep u guys posted to my coming surgery and healing journey,, good luck to all of us may God watch over us...

Hi ladies.... well i made it !it is my 2nd day...

hi ladies.... well i made it !it is my 2nd day after sx and iam doing wonderful.. not much pain just some discomfort... i will be goin to my 1st postop tomorrow.. and getting my dressing changes... i did see my first look at my new body and i already love what i see.. the boobs are wonderful... and tummy is to... no more flab.. love it.. i will post some some pics... as soon as possible...
bye...
DR. DIANA LAMBIE

DR, DIANA LAMBIE IS WONDERFUL AND HER STAFF AS WELL I HIGHLY RECCOMEND HER TO ANY ONE..

OH..hello Booka..sorry i have not update my..healing journey..just not have not time to really sit and take time to read my e-mail..Glad to hear from you ..I can see your doing so good..u look good girl...well as of me I am doing preety good Thank God for that..I am still healling my tummy looks good there's a few spot that still irritated..but i'm putting some antibiotic oitment to it..so hopefully it will work's..my boob's are great..i love it i had round moderate plus sillicon gel..And i love wearing clothes that fit me well now!!! nothing to hide anymore..LOL..I know what u mean of wanting to work out ..i am working out here and there ..even though my PS said no exsecise yet..well i know my self..I tried to be careful.. mainly i just go for a walk for now and do some cardio once in a while..it is hard not to exsercise huh..we have to keep making sure that our body stay in good shape..After all we just spend to much money to be beautiful..LOL..oke take care and hope to hear from u again..
Came to check on ya...how are you doing?
Good morning Cheryl in Walla .How many gandkids you have?..well i'm glad that you had a good time with them..i have one grand daughter and step grandson ..and in November my oldest is having her first baby ..i'm so excited to be a grandma again..it's been a while..My rand daughter is now almost 11 years old so it's due for some more and hope to have more to come..Well the good part's about it is we can return them to their parent's when we get done spending time with them..LOL..Well okey i will talk to you later:)
How exciting - new babies are fun. It is so interesting to see their little personalities develop as they grow. I have two daughters, one has two girls (the teens) and the other has two boys (age 5 and 11). The boys are SO different from the girls LOL. The 5 yr old is deaf, and has cochlear implants and what a huge difference they make. He wouldn't warm to me before getting them, now he does, and talks a blue streak. And yes, returning them to their parents is a good thing! The 16 yr old was disappointed she couldn't get into my new clothes - they were too small LOL.. Glad to hear from you.
Hello Lovelybone123. Happy Mother's Day and aren't our new bodies fun! My grandkids just left, so house quiet again LOL.Good luck returning to work and take it easy. Glad you are healing. It is ALL so worth it. I told my PS he created a Masterpiece - a work of art- and I know yours is too!
Congrats. I'm excited for u and I'm sure u look amazing. How wonderful to go through this with it daughter.
mom.. u look awsome:P)
Hi Ladies!!! :) I'm so very happy to hear that all of you are doing so well!I feel pretty good too!I am walking for about 30 min everyday(I used to exercise a lot before sx but I have to take it slow now).I have to confess that today I went shopping and although I'm obviously swollen(today it was all over, above and below BB),the stuff I tried on looked so CUTE and that's dangerous lol on my pocketbook!It feels great to not have that nasty jelly belly lol anymore :)You're so right NanaMakeover, I'm 50 and so wish that I would've done this a long time ago, but hey we finally did it and like Cherylin Walla said, thank God He allowed us the means to do it and I pray for all of you, for continued great healing and that He gives us great health to feel good and enjoy our new looks and for me, to use my health in any way that I can to help others, for I am so grateful to the Lord for His blessings!! Have a great weekend and let's try to post pics soon...I'll have to catch myself on a "not so swollen day" lol
Oh..hello Cheryl in Walla...Yesss you are right in that one...is just make u feel a whole lot better to put nice fitting clothes again don' you think?...just love it...thank God for giving us a chance to do this and healing well...i'm so happy for both of us...well u have a nice day and take care keep me posted and i will do the same...TTYL:)
Have an awesome weekend yourself! I thank God every day for giving me life and health back & leading me to the right PS, as that is how I feel! So much fun with clothes! Take care and will post later in week! -Cheryl
Hi LovelyBones - isn't it great to feel young and sexy again! Hope you are doing well with healing.
My PS said after 2 weeks I was cleared for light cardio (treadmill, bike, swimming & stairmaster) & said I could start light weights at 4 weeks (OK I'm starting a couple of days early), and can do whatever I want after 6 weeks. I still want to lose a few pounds & tone up some areas. I can't believe I waited until my 50's to really start taking care of my body. Always wanted to look this way but wasn't always willing to put in the work. Doesn't make any sense -- I guess that's where the wisdom comes with age?
Hi there Nanamakeove...i'm also glad to hear from you..your picture looks so good..glad your doing so well..I know what you mean with those flat belly is so funny i never see my tummy so flat like this...LOL..I also do some walking and some 2 lbs..weights..even my PS said not to exercise yet..she is right i have to follow and behave...so i can heal well...is just hard coz i love to exercise...well i guess we have to do what best for us..well girl keep me posted with your healing ...and lets keep our body SEXY...RIGHT!!!:D
Hi Lovelybones. Glad to hear you're doing well. Walks seem to help with my swelling. I know everytime I go shopping my belly seems flatter the next day. That can't be good for my pocketbook, though. I've been doing a few lunges at home & today I'm starting back with arms & shoulder exercises with just 1-2 pound weights.

Still waiting on thos pictures. ;o)
Hi lovelybone1,
how are you doing? i can honestly say that as of yesterday (its been 4 wks) I actually feel good. I went to my PS appt yesterday and he told me I dont have to wear the binder anymore...yaaaay!!! and i went to walmart and bought one of their shapewear brands that is firm but not totally constricting my breathing lol That changed my life! wow! what a difference. The other one I was wearing from Marena has zippers on the sides and they were welted into my skin.I still have swelling under my belly button but like you said, it's part of the deal. I'm healing pretty well i think. PS told me to start putting ScarGuard on my scar twice a day (bought it at Walmart also $27). I'm really watching what I eat (mostly protein, veggies and fruits, trying to stay away from rice and bread) so that i dont ruin the work my PS did. It looks pretty good :) and i'm very happy with results. How are you feeling? Keep me posted.
oh..hello Miami7648..so happy to hear from you...and i'm also glad to hear that your doing so good..Thank God for that..well i;m also doing pretty good..i am healing well..and i went to my PS appt. today and she said that so far everything looking good..but i can't still do any exercise yet.. i can only go for a little walk..well i did some exercise a few times and i think i did okey..but i better follow what she said for my own good...LOL..just want to make sure that i keep my nice body in sexy shape..LOL..right now i'm only16 days since the surgery..i feel good though..Yes i'm still wearing binder..i don't mind kinda make me feel that help my waist line get small..lol I also order some shape wear at victoria secret..i love it..well listen take care and hope to talk to you again..have a good night.....LOvely bone123
Hello Miami...so glad to hear from you...ya i know what u mean of swelling i have that too...but is part of our healing process..hang there it will go away...I still loving my result i'm telling you is so amazing the different from my before body...i love it when i get dress and put some clothes...everytime i look at it i just want to kiss and hug my hubby for letting this happened. he so special and one in a million...lol..okey enough of that..lol So how are you and your healing? hope everything is well and okey with you too..well okey keep me posted and i will do the same..
Hi lovelybone 123, I am 50 and 4 weeks po. This site has been amazing. Although I'm at the "swell hell" part of the journey and some at times I feel like it's never going to go away...I also see how great my tummy looks and remind myself of what it look like before. The swelling can mess with your head, so we have to hang in there! :)
Hello lovelybone 123, I am 57 and 5 wk postop from TT. Wish I had known about this site BEFORE TT LOL. I'm glad you are on the healing side of the procedure and hope you are doing fabulous. It's a very exciting time as the swelling subsides and the new you emerges.
Glad you are doing well. You will feel even better once the drains get out and/or you can shower. I was able to shower as soon as my pain pump was out (3 days) and my boob drains came out 7 days postop & my hip drains 10 days postop. Keep in touch.
Congrats! I'm on day two as well. I saw my teeny tummy yesterday, though. It was amazing! I haven't looked that flat since I was 18!

I hope you love your results!

Thinking of you today! Hope your surgery went well.

Thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way!
I turned 52 in Nov. & I am having my TT, BL & BA tomorrow morning at 7:30. I think it is so great that we can choose these surgeries at our age & not catch too much grief. Not too nervous now but we'll see how much sleep I get tonight. I was originally going to go home after the 6-7 hr. procedure but decided to spend the night at the surgery center. I think hubby is going to spend the night too. My review isn't posted yet but should be soon. Good luck with your surgery. Isn't it awesome to have loving & supportive husbands?!!
Well thanks for the coment snd good luck. I am now one week post op of tt and lipo to back and thighs and fat put in one area of booty. Ypu will do great. I wad so nervous but these Drs know whst their doing. I wish the best for u. Are u getting anedthesia ir spinal? Just interested I had a spinal.