Mommy Makeover July 30th in GDL,Mexico....Excited!!

Im 30 years old 5'3 weigh I have 3 kids a 10...

Im 30 years old 5'3 weigh I have 3 kids a 10 year old, 6 year old and 1 year old. I had always been 120lbs but with my pregnancy I went up to 170lb after delivering my last baby. I reently started to work out and lost some weight now I weigh 135lbs but no matter how much I work out and diet (well not really diet but try)I can't loose my pooche. I have loose skin I can't get rid of and breast feeding took a toll on my boobies. I used to be a 34DD but now they're so saggy I don't even know what size I am. I want to be able to wear a bikini again I haven't wore one since I was 19!! So Im getting a Tummy Tuck, Lipo of flanks and behind and inside my legs, and a Breast lift with implants. Im excited but scared at the same time. I have to fly back to California in 3 weeks YIKES!!!

Today im 1 day pre op. I dont have a pain pump so...

Today im 1 day pre op. I dont have a pain pump so im a little sore, especiallt when i try to laugh. I had 410 cc silicone implants.my surgery lasted 7 hours. I get nasea it sucks. I stayed over night at the hospital and have been in my bed since 3am last night ive tried sleeping on my sides but its a little uncomfortable. We ll see how ir goes once i start moving

Yesterday was day 8post op. I took a shower early...

Yesterday was day 8post op. I took a shower early even shaved my legs on my own i just had to sit on a chair. Then I went to my Dr. Appr and had my drain removed....it feeks awesome to not have it anymore!!! My kids have been so helpful and my poor 1yr old i think knows i cant hold her but i give her lots of kisses and let her lay on my lap while she drinks her bottle. I also went to san juan de dios yo shop for a few hours, walked a lot went up and down stairs a little slower yhan my normal pace but was fine. Oh i have some bruising where they did the lipo(flanks) and the dr told me to use arnica pomade and massage the area. I continue drinking arnica tea as well i have it cold in a big water bottle its kinda nasty but ill i do whatever it takes to heal faster

So Im trying to update photos but I dont remember...

So Im trying to update photos but I dont remember how I did it last time...help :/

I haven't updated in a while but I feel great!!!...

I haven't updated in a while but I feel great!!! Don't regret it one bit the only thing is since I couldn't work out after surgery I got into a rut and when I was able to I didn't go to the gym or watch what I ate so I noticed I gained some weight in other areas... I gained about 3 lbs -5lbs but I'm back in the gym trying to work On my six pack ;)

HelP how do I upload pics

HelP how do I upload pics
Dr. Pedro H Sanchez

plz post pics
How do you set up appointment and know when to fly there? Like I'm in WI so do I take picsand send them to him or how do I get started?
its been a while just checking in on you!
Just checking in on you seeing how you are you have went back to work!
How is your healing going sweetie you ready to come back home..
Mrs.H I have a question please help can you see if I need a passport to cross border..... I want to go to TJ asap!
Mrs. H pics are beautiful I am truly excited for you. I love your pics hmmm i thought i read that you had fat transfer to the butt maybe I am mistakeing. So I am really please with your out come so I know you must be also. I looked hospital on line but not dr... no more tubes yay
Im gonna upload some new pics then ill post the drs info
@ CHANEL YOU CAN ACTUALLY FIND DRS ON THIS SITE. WHERE ARE YOU FROM...@ THE TOP YOU CAN TYPE IN DRS IN MEXICO! i AM GOING IN @ WEEKS TO MY DR TO GET MY OFFICAL INFO i CAN GIVE YOU MY INFO THEN!
Ok thanks i'm still looking and saving..
Chanel there is really good drs in mexico and that is total price for all Mrs H results look great. I am haveing same procedure done also and she is first person who has got all 3 at once that I know of!.....She but a email address above!
Thanks I have been looking and researching like crazy but haven't had any luck can you tell me some good sites to look for doctors in mexico
omg you got everything i want to get,i want a tummy tuck with implants with lipo and fat tranferred to my butt..did you really pay 5600 for everything, can you plz post more pics,also how long did you stay down there.. do your doctor speak engish and can you put the his/her name up and contact info
Thanks Mrs.h
Love the new tummy pic
You are amazeing already shopping mrs.H...
Oh that is so kool. I am glad to hear you are doing well.I need to loose 30lbs still and I am so motivated I will google your doctor my only concern would be so far in Mexico and my babies will be here @ home. Your pics look good.
Sorry Im so bad at writing back to you all im doing it from my phone so it takes me a little longer. Waiting to exhale if u already sleep on your sides than you will have no problems :) i have to do the same sleep with a pillow in between my legs and a pillow and then a soft pillow under my neck and im good! I didnt get lipo in the legs just flanks, my side and a little from the back. If i touch those areas its tender but other than that no pain there just soreness. My doctor id awesome he is very honest my friend went for a consult shes a little on the heaviet sidr and basicly told her ill operate you but uou need to lose 30lbs first theres no point in me giving you a tummy tuck if you just gonna look round but no saggy skin plus its more of a risk for you at your current weight"she said she was bummed but that he had a point and motivated her to lose weight. He told me the day before surgery "ok after i give you ok to work out you need to keep at it and stay healthy thers no point in you going through all of this pain if your just gonna let yourself go" so my point is he s not just thinking$$$ he wants to keep his good rep!
If you go online and look up hospital hispano guadalajara,mexico youll see pics of the hospital and in their directory look for dr.pedro sanchez gomes all his info is on there
I havent had any luck finding your doctor
Mrs.h WHATS YOUR DOCTORS contact info I'm 30 and have a pouch and sagging breast I LOVE THE PRICES IN MEXICO and the results I see
Happy to hear first night was manageble. It only gets better, and for me at day 3ish it was daily progression! Hope all is well, please keep us updated! U look terrific!!@
what is your doctor's contact #
your gurls look very nice and perfect for your body how are you feeling today. were you able to get your tube out!
Oh my I usually sleep on my side with a pillow in between my legs so they wont touch so I dont think I will have a problem with that! I totally see y you are though.... Hmm I am wondering if I should stay for @ least a week in Tj or at least til the tubes are out! Crotch less is good though.so you wont have to keep pulling up and down garmet. So tomorrow your follow up again. Did you end up getting lipo on the legs done.