ohio makeover

I had a Mommy Makeover on 2/3/11 which consisted...

I had a Mommy Makeover on 2/3/11 which consisted of a full tummy tuck with muscle repair, BA, and lipo to the knees. I am very happy I had it done! It really was less painful than I had been reading on this site.

My stats: 5'4, 125lbs, age 34
I workout 5-7 times a week .. strength training and cardio but could not get rid of the wrinkly, thin skin on my stomach.. .especially the lower abs.

Here is a summary of the procedure:
** I had help for 2 weeks and have a 13mo old!

• Days 1-3 In bed with knees bent over pilow and head propped, kept up with pain meds, little to no pain. One drain.. sucks but manageable.
  • Days 3-7 spent 1/2 day upstairs and 1/2 downstairs on recliner. Walking fairly bent over but not bad. Very painful to laugh. Showers and drains annoying.
  • Week 2 - Drove daughter to school at 1 week and stopped at grocery for a few items... very tired afterwards! still taking naps. Drain out at the end of 2 weeks when draining 30 ccs.
  • Week 3- Life is getting easier. Had to pick up 13 mo old on a as needed basis only. At the end of the week, I had a small seroma, had to be drained only once (1oz).. probably from doing too much.
  • Week 4- Still wearing stage one garment. Can do pretty much everything but decided to still not exercise in fear of getting fluid build up.
  • Week 5- Pretty much 90% now. Back at gym,no pain, just get swollen after working out or at the end of the day. Doing 30 min eliptical and weights.
  • week 6- current, no issues beyond swelling and still numbness in lower ab.
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

I visited 3 well known board certified Plastic Surgeons and went with Dr H at the Plastic Surgery Group because of their results, professionalism, bedside manner, and overall general feeling you get when you are in their office. So far, I have been very happy with the results. Great aftercare and great nurses too!