ohio makeover

I had a Mommy Makeover on 2/3/11 which consisted...

I had a Mommy Makeover on 2/3/11 which consisted of a full tummy tuck with muscle repair, BA, and lipo to the knees. I am very happy I had it done! It really was less painful than I had been reading on this site.

My stats: 5'4, 125lbs, age 34
I workout 5-7 times a week .. strength training and cardio but could not get rid of the wrinkly, thin skin on my stomach.. .especially the lower abs.

Here is a summary of the procedure:
** I had help for 2 weeks and have a 13mo old!

• Days 1-3 In bed with knees bent over pilow and head propped, kept up with pain meds, little to no pain. One drain.. sucks but manageable.
  • Days 3-7 spent 1/2 day upstairs and 1/2 downstairs on recliner. Walking fairly bent over but not bad. Very painful to laugh. Showers and drains annoying.
  • Week 2 - Drove daughter to school at 1 week and stopped at grocery for a few items... very tired afterwards! still taking naps. Drain out at the end of 2 weeks when draining 30 ccs.
  • Week 3- Life is getting easier. Had to pick up 13 mo old on a as needed basis only. At the end of the week, I had a small seroma, had to be drained only once (1oz).. probably from doing too much.
  • Week 4- Still wearing stage one garment. Can do pretty much everything but decided to still not exercise in fear of getting fluid build up.
  • Week 5- Pretty much 90% now. Back at gym,no pain, just get swollen after working out or at the end of the day. Doing 30 min eliptical and weights.
  • week 6- current, no issues beyond swelling and still numbness in lower ab.

My son needed a surgery to close a whole in his back. that he had for year after he had a Cyst removed from his back, i was referred to Dr H from an Advanced wound care Doctor who tried to heal my sons back but couldnt Dr h was the guy he told me what need to be done to get this closed . Until I got a phone call one day before my sons Surgery That Dr HUMMEL wouldnt perform the surgery unless i paid $1000.00 deposit. I was in shock. THe lady was rude told be if i didnt pay it then they would have to cancel surgery. I ask if they would work with me I have a 401k that i could take the money out of . but it would take about 4 days. Since my son will be on spring break when the surgery would be preformed and wouldnt have to miss no school,She said NO pay it today or no Surgery.I ak if could predate a check so when my 401k came in they would deposit it. With out caring about my sons health, she said that Dr hummel said to cancel the surgery. I am a single mom working 2 jobs i dont have $1000.00 laying around. I ask why they didnt notify be sooner so i could get the ball rolling on the 401k. she said we dud thru email. I checked my email NO EMAIL. and besides would this be important enough to call someone ... I would not recommend this Doctor if you have a serious medical condition . He Doent care.
Can you plz give me your doctor's name and contact info
Wow looking great!!!! Love the Tata size
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

I visited 3 well known board certified Plastic Surgeons and went with Dr H at the Plastic Surgery Group because of their results, professionalism, bedside manner, and overall general feeling you get when you are in their office. So far, I have been very happy with the results. Great aftercare and great nurses too!