25 Years Old, 1 3 Year Old Amazing Little Girl, and a Better Chest Than Before -Moline, IL

Growing up I always noticed my Mom was very flat...

Growing up I always noticed my Mom was very flat chested. As i got into my teen years and bras came into place she would always tell me she was my size (32 B) in high school. I never believed her she was so small in the chest area! She would always say, "They got smaller and smaller after having you 3 kids!" I would always, "Say whatever mom." Sure enough I had my daughter at 21 years old and my breast size decreased! 2 years later they got even smaller, so after almost 3 years of deciding what to do i got a breast augmentation in June 2013. I think they look much better than before, however I am not 100% sure if there exactly the way I pictured them to be. I am now almost 6 months recovered and I am still unsure. Being unsure is not a good feeling so I always suggest people looking deeply into it. It took me 3 years to finally undergo surgery and i am still unsure.
Hello Lovely, hope everything is going alright. :) -hugs-
I know emotionally it is difficult b/c you wonder if you were fine with the before and its not so easy to change the after. I hope they grow on you literally and figuratively.
Sorry to hear your unsure of your decision. What kind of implants and placement? What size did you end up after your BA? Do you have any before and after photos your comfortable with sharing?

After pictures today!

So I get my after pictures done today at my doctors office. I am truly excited to see the difference my implants made. I have had them for a little over 6 months and I am anxious to see what the doc has to say!
Moline Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was a very knowledgeable guy. He weighed out my pros and cons and educated me on everything I would need to know.