25 Years Old, 1 3 Year Old Amazing Little Girl, and a Better Chest Than Before -Moline, IL

Growing up I always noticed my Mom was very flat...

Growing up I always noticed my Mom was very flat chested. As i got into my teen years and bras came into place she would always tell me she was my size (32 B) in high school. I never believed her she was so small in the chest area! She would always say, "They got smaller and smaller after having you 3 kids!" I would always, "Say whatever mom." Sure enough I had my daughter at 21 years old and my breast size decreased! 2 years later they got even smaller, so after almost 3 years of deciding what to do i got a breast augmentation in June 2013. I think they look much better than before, however I am not 100% sure if there exactly the way I pictured them to be. I am now almost 6 months recovered and I am still unsure. Being unsure is not a good feeling so I always suggest people looking deeply into it. It took me 3 years to finally undergo surgery and i am still unsure.

After pictures today!

So I get my after pictures done today at my doctors office. I am truly excited to see the difference my implants made. I have had them for a little over 6 months and I am anxious to see what the doc has to say!
Moline Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was a very knowledgeable guy. He weighed out my pros and cons and educated me on everything I would need to know.