Time to Get Rid of the Girls!! - Modesto, Ca

Well I had a TT 8mths ago and will still...

Well I had a TT 8mths ago and will still expermenting with back pain,rash,and indents so I started goin to my Dr and she referred my to a,surgeon. Im 5'5 150 lbs and my breast are 34 DDD. I met the surgeon and he said I was a perfect candiate and he would sumit it in to my insurance.

Im scared but I keep thinking I might finally get to buy a normal bathing suit lol!! Do have big boobs for so long it kind of scare me. The fear of being to small but hopefully I get perky Cs. It took 2 weeks and the insurance approved it my surgery scheduled for March 2 so just around the corner.

Well I was able to post a before pic and surgery...

Well I was able to post a before pic and surgery day approaching in a couple week. Im so scared these big thing is all Ive know that I scared to have no boobiez. But the strain on my back is killing me. I hope I will have perky boobies w nipples that point at you lol. My husband is being really suppotive. I just keep hopin im making the right descision.

Well as the days start to get closer I have turned...

Well as the days start to get closer I have turned upcest with looking at womens breast lol!! I'm so scared to wake up from surgery and be apart of the tiny titty squad lol! I mean I know I want to be reducted but I know I don't want to be a B cup and reading these reviews I get scared. I currently wear Fredrick F bras and when the Dr says he's going to take a pound from each one where does this really put me? I hope I can calm down and reax because in my heart I really feel this is going to help me in the long run. Please don't make me be writing a year from noww that I'm getting imlants lol!! Breath breath lol!!

Well I have 8 days until surgery I'm still very...

Well I have 8 days until surgery I'm still very scared on the out come. He said he will remove a pound from each so I'm nervouse on what size I'm looking at I would love to be full C. I bought a recliner yesterday s that I can sleep comfortable but I'm really lost on what else I need to be ready can anyone give me any ideas?

Well 4 more days until the big day and my nerve...

Well 4 more days until the big day and my nerve are shot I keep asking myself if I'm doing the right thing and maybe I will regret this and the other half is saying it isn't worth the back pain and sleeping in a bra every night. Go to my pre op appointment tomorrow so I made sure to bring pictures of what I'm expecting and making sure we are on the same page just because when I went to the consultation it wasn't that real to me since I still had to get it approved from the insurance company. I bought a recliner got my button up nighty and straws lol!! My husband has told me to not worry he will take cae of everything so I hope so he really was a good nurse through my tummy tuk. I'm even going to ask the PS about maybe lipo on my flanks to see if I can get a little deal. Wish me luck!

Sorry for the delay so went to y pre op Monday and...

Sorry for the delay so went to y pre op Monday and took my husband with me it went good feel like were on the same page told him I was aiming for perkys so if small D was going to hang on the side then make it a high C as long as it has the perk and I don't wake up to just nipples lol!! Why I was there I asked about the bulge tat hangs over the tank top and e told me my insurance won't cover this becuz it's cosmetic but he really fealt to match the back to the front he would recommond lipo my whole truck. The price quote was 2000 and I have until tomorrow to make my decision but he made shoould real good!!! Like I be a hottie lol!!! My husband thinks I should do it and I do have about that much stashed away left from my taxes so I'm really thinking about it. I know my self if I don't do it I know I will end up regretting it because I really want to wear a swim suit this year and the flank,under arms,love handles and sides are so hard to get rid of.. Anyone have any thoughts or did lipo with their breast reduction??

Hello Everyone sorry for the delay it's been a...

Hello Everyone sorry for the delay it's been a rough 3 days of being sick. So surgery lasted longer then expected and when I awoke there I was throwing up and just couldn't stop so I had to stay a little while before they would release me. I'll I culd be worried about is if I had boobs lol!!! They seemed so small to me and I don't know if its because I have been carrying those DDD around almost half my life. I been sleeping almost the last two days and had to get an around today because the drains were being removed so my husband took me to the Dr at 2:00 I was so sore from the lipo and I could feel all the tape that was wrapped on me so I knw it was going to hurt being removed. The Dr came in and laid me back and began to remove the drains which weren't bad at all but next was the tape coing off and I'll I could do was scream lol!! All the tender skin that had been lipo was now being ripped off lol!! I really hurt!!! Dr left the room and as stood up reality hit that I had little boobies it freaked me out I;m suppose to be a high C but if these are swollen they are going to be smaller. Now being able to see them I'm getting nervouse because one seems a little bigger than the other and the side kinda has a different shape. Everyone telling me to relax this is normal and they will be fine. Did anyone else experment this? I know I'm a huge perfectionist but I sure how this will go away and I'm normal on size and shape they Dr seemed to look at them and say everything looked fine but why when I came home and saw them I didn't feel the same? Is it just my nerves over reacting? Can anyone shed some light on this?

Here are two pictures

Here are two pictures

So today has been a rough day for me the tears...

So today has been a rough day for me the tears will not stop falling. When I went to the Dr yesterday he told me everything looked fine but why do I see a dent on the side of my boob with a different shape I will have to get use to but the whole dent and slight shape is what I will not be happy with. On Monday I hope my Dr can ease my mind on this. I know its only been 4 days and I don't expect to be beautiful or perfect but please let me look normal this is alot to deal with. Well everyone thanks for listening to me I hhope this gets better.

Hello everyone this has been I think one of the...

Hello everyone this has been I think one of the hardest things I have every done. I went to another follow up yestrday and the Dr seem to think everything fine but why do I not feel that way. He took the tape off and my left boob the incision lil more up on the boob unstead of the crease so at the end of the inscision I have a big knot of skin which he tells me just to massage in a circular motion and this will go away. Why do I find so hard to believe that message its going to make it go away. My left boob also little smaller wither a dent in the shape that he says give it time and evrything will work out. I knw its only been almost two weeks but Im really wish I shouldve just stayd with my large breast at least I was some kind of creature with them. I hope this gets netter son becuz right im,depressed about the decision I have made.
DR HOYTT

Hello! I hope this finds you well. I know your post is over a year old, but I was researching "dent" in breast and found your review. I hope you don't mind if I ask, but did the dent resolve itself with massage? I had a breast lift 13 days and our breasts are very similar and I have a dent under my left breast on the outside. If you don't mind sharing, I would love to hear how it turned out. Thanks so much!
I remember thinking the same thing about the creases and odd shapes. As they settle they do even out. I questioned my doctor about one of my breasts having a "point" on it at the bottom and he told me that it would all shape up over the next 3 months. I thought he was an idiot. But guess what...he was right. My breasts are even now and all of those ridges and folds are smooth. Try not to get too down. Give it some time. If it doesn't start to look better in a few months ask your doctor what your options are for repairing that area. Mine told me that if it didn't settle in to an appealing shape he would do alterations for free. But that was not an issue. Good luck!
Went to my pre-op today and got alot of my questions answered. My surgery is scheduled for Thursday March 15th early early in the morning. I'm still very nervous and scared but reading everyone's comments on the before and after, I think I'll be fine =D
Good luck!
Thats for the postive words im tryn to find a bright side
Hi Motown girl,

Those look very nice to me! It's tough huh? You get all emotional and scared and angry afterward. Don't let it get you down. Aug. 5 last year I had my lift with tummy tuck Six months in and I have decided I MUST go back and have life done again. Everything is perfect about them, scars even fading BUT they are just too big. In my case I had implants 20 yrs ago to fill hangy boobs. So I already had the pockets there. Same CC's and PS said all my complaints about my boobs would be gone by removing skin. Yours seriously look great and ill look even better. You need 6 months really if not more.
above, I ment to say "lift" again not "life" funny
I think you look great, and I know they might seem shockingly small right now, but they are still really quite big! I like looking through the images on this site because I feel prepared for the phases my breasts might go through... For example, I remember one woman posting her pics and saying she hoped she was a full C... She had a LOT of swelling, and her doctor had really given her a lot of perkyness, so to me they looked like tiny mounds. I thought, "oh gosh this poor girl can't be more then a small B cup... She is going to be so upset!!" Well, once her breast dropped about a month later they were full, and walking that line right between C and D... AND they ended up being one of the most amazing pairs on the site because they are SO amazingly perky!! There was also another women who posted and I immediately thought "her nipples are not even at all! This poor girl. She will have to have a revision." A month went by and they were still very uneven. I felt terrible for her, then about four months out she posted pictures and they were PERFECT! It had just been swelling making them look uneven. They are in my opinion also one of the best pairs on the site. The simple fact is that if they looked gorgeous now they would probably heal to look weird. They are not supposed to look great three days out!! I can see that you are also stacked very high, and I bet they will drop, fill out, and be at least a C.
Thank u for the help I cant seem to stop crying today the side by my underarm really,dents in and I dnt see,hw its goin to fix its self but I guess all I can do is hope
I see those dents, and I promise you they will drop in and fill out!! They are going to drop so much from here!! It's really normal to be weepy a few days after tough :) A lot of the women around here went through that.
I know how you feel. I keep thinking mine are uneven, one bigger then the other. to big, too high up, fake looking. All kinds of stuff. But this site and my hubby make me realize I just need to be patient and heal. So we just need to hang in there! (I am a week ahead of you but my breasts looked pretty similar to your pix)
I just realized I said "hang in there" . We don't "hang" anymore! :)
I feels better to hear ur feeling the same way. Guess we need to work on patience lol it just hard. My husband also tell me the same and dont seem to be worried I might look lik a creature lol. Do you have the excess skin on ur scare? Think this is what is creepin me out the most.
Underneath it looks a little "folded" in spots. It's hard for me to see. Healing slower under there. I'm gonna ask at Monday appt to make sure all is healing normal. Really want to put something on the scars but stitches aren't dissolved yet. My left breast has a shooting pain every once in a while. Feels like it goes from my arm through my heart to my boob. Weird I know. The stitches and incisions are freakin me out. You are not alone.
You don't look small at all in fact I think you look great remember that it is two different areas so one breast may be more swollen than the other it will even out as the swelling goes down I'm sure. Besides look at the bright side of things you have a bikini top on and your boobs are not pouring out over the top how great is that?? :-) I'm sorry you had gotten sick after surgery I worry that will happen to me as well but I have decided it's just a minor stepping stone to relief and happiness. I hope you feel better soon.
You look great. Remember, it takes time to get the actual shape. Hang in there.
Hi! I just wanted to say that you look fabulous! Not too small at all. I'm prepared to feel the same way though (my surg is next month) - kind of in shock, I think it's got to be a normal reaction. Hope you get to feeling better! And again, I think they look really nice and perky!
I agree, Motown. You do not look too small to me at all. I think that you will be happy with the size once you get use to having them. To me it looks like you will be at least a C. And I had one that was a bit different in shape and my doctor kept reassuring me that when they started to settle that it would all smooth out...and he was right! Good luck and hope you are feeling better!
Hi Motown girl. I hope you are doing ok. I just wanted to say that you dont look too small AT ALL!! You still have quite the ample bosom. I'm sure its just because you are used to looking at yourself with much larger breasts. It will take some getting used to! You look wonderful. Relax and heal up properly!
Motown girl, what cup size did they take you down to? Hope you continue to feel better !
HI Motown, hope you are feeling better. Our surgeries were on the same day. I am just really sore. However, I love the new look. Take care.
Hi Motown sorry to hear about the nausea. Are you at doctors or memorial in Modesto? Hope everything works out ok for you,my surgery is now scheduled for 3/15/12 here in Merced.If you feel up to it, keep us posted on recovery. Good luck =D
How are you feeling, Motown? I hope everything went perfectly today!
Feeling ok nause bad though cant stop throwing up. Im lil scared though becuz my boobs seem really small in the dressing I really hope I got a high C because anything smaller is not goin to look right at all.
I remember when I first became alert after surgery and I was shocked at how small they seemed when I was lying in that bed. But as I got used to them they didn't seem that small, and actually they aren't small at all. I'm still a DD. I am actually going in at the end of the month to have some lipo on my breasts to try to get them a little smaller. So give yourself time to get use to them. They may not be as small as they seem now. Good luck!