Nipple and skin saving Bilateral Mastectomy with tissue expanders

I had a skin saving bilateral mastectomy with...

I had a skin saving bilateral mastectomy with tissue expanders. I'm going today for my 5th expansion. My doctor mention that this was the last expansion. I'm not happy with my size. I've had a total of 240 CC so far. I will get 80 CC today? Is there any way I can continue expanding? Also my doctor recommended that I do fat graph on my chest right above my breast. He said this will cost $2,000. I am planning on doing this.

Deciding my size?

After my expansion this week (very sore after this expansion) my doctor told me I could go larger. But in ten years from now gravity would take place and my implants would show ripples if I go too large. I'm not happy with my size and believe in ten years I'll be 59 I won't care about ripples. Also my doctor said the fat graph on my chest, above my breast where the tissue was removed is not covered by insurance. Someone says that it is. I guess I should contact my insurance. Does anyone know about this? Thanks
Mobile Plastic Surgeon

When I first met Dr. Park, before my surgery, he was a bit rude. I knew one of the nurses and she informed me that he was just having a busy day. I also had a friend who used him for the same surgery, and she was happy with him and his work. So went back to him and I am pleased with him and his work so far. My only concern is I'm not happy with my size.