Mixto In Edmonton, AB

I had the Mixto treatment yesterday afternoon. I...

I had the Mixto treatment yesterday afternoon. I took nothing for pain before or after the procedure. Face today is quite red but otherwise no discomfort. There is some pain during the procedure, especially around the eyes and under the nose, but nothing unbearable.

Hopefully redness subsides within a week as I have been told. Improvement was noticeable immediately and should continue as 8-12 weeks is the optimal time to evaluate. Having said that spouse and children both commented that there is already a visible difference in appearance.

I had the Mixto done in Edmonton - on a GREAT DEAL! What a super opportunity for someone like me who could never dream of paying the full price - I do love a bargain. My experience: I was scared so I took a couple of Tylenol 3 beforehand and it was pretty uncomfortable still but definitely bearable. Face felt hot and prickly after, and I spritzed liberally with a concoction of organic aloe gel and distilled water which was soothing and lovely. I was instructed to cover the area in Polysporin ointment so I did so, choosing the Heal Fast plus Pain Relief type and wow - it was like a heavenly balm to my sore face. Extremely helpful. I also started a short course of antibiotics and antivirals to prevent any bad effects (I read about this in my internet research and it is recommended at other clinics so thought it would be a good idea) Today it has been almost 24 hours and I do have that waffle iron pattern referred to by another poster - this is expected and not a bad thing. No more pain or burning although it is dry and tight. I switched from the polysporin to extra virgin coconut oil. I took the treatment for sun damage, enlarged pores, and skin colored facial bumps (benign growths which have bothered me for years and years). I'm 36 and have taken good care of my skin since early 20s - apart from a little sun worshiping! It doesn't look like it has had any effect on the facial bumps but I am booked back in for the decollete(chest) treatment in a month and will ask for another zapping on those areas. I'm no longer afraid and look forward to good results! I hope my experience will balance out all the terrifying things that people have posted about regarding this treatment. I will post an update when things are all healed up.
hi Shawnrenz,
Can you update me about your mixto procedure?
Thanks
Brit:

I had Mixto 10 days ago, I was back at work after 5 days, and my face looks better than ever. My skin is sensitive and I felt the pain, it looked scarry for the first 2 days, but it is amazing now.

Sonna: Sorry for your bad experience, please let us know what the final result was of your treatment.
Ultra Medic

Extremely busy clinic. Procedure was performed by the doctor. New clinic so staffing issues/difficult to get in contact but worth the effort.