Sayonara Stubborn Belly Pooch! - Mississauga, ON

I’m a 29-year-old female, 5’7” and 135 lbs....

I’m a 29-year-old female, 5’7” and 135 lbs. I have never been overweight and have always had a naturally athletic build – however I struggled with a belly ‘pooch’ after giving birth to my daughter. This stubborn fat around my stomach just wouldn’t go away no matter what I did at the gym. So after a lot of frustration I began researching my options. That’s when I discovered Zerona and decided to give it a try.

I purchased 12 sessions. I didn’t notice anything right away, but gradually over time I could see the difference – probably starting around the 4th or 5th treatment. Having just had my final session last week, I’m now down 5 inches around my stomach – which may not sound like a lot but for me it’s a huge difference. My stomach finally looks as flat as it did before I got pregnant.

I should also add that everyone I dealt with was extremely friendly and supportive. My experience and results were positive overall – my only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner.

ZERONA CANADA CENTRE

Online

I just started a week ago , where I go they suggest that I do zerona and maximus , have you done that too, apparently it's the way to go for maxumum result ?
Awesome! Glad it worked for you. I know a couple of friends who have done the treatments are were pleased with the results too. Some people think that liposuction is a way to go, I disagree. Liposuction is an invasive procedure that removes the entire area of fat cells from deposits beneath the skin using a hollow stainless steel tube with the assistance of a powerful vacuum. They can use general anesthesia, or with IV sedation, or totally by local anesthesia. In contrast, the Zerona treatment is a 100% non-invasive that uses a low level laser applied externally to stimulate the fat cell and emulsify and release fat. There is no use of anesthesia, nor any pain, gels, creams, numbing agents, needles and no downtime!! I want my mom to try it. If anyone would like to try it, I advise you to. And get more info. www.zeronacanada.ca