Amazing Mini Lip Augmentation - Mississauga, ON

I just got my lips done at a local cosmetic...

I just got my lips done at a local cosmetic clinic/medical spa in Toronto, Canada. The doctor was AMAZING! She totally knew what she was doing and gave me exactly what I had asked for. I had done my research before getting my lips done so I knew exactly what I wanted and I loved that fact that she respected what I had asked for unlike some doctors who do what they want, disregarding the patient. I am SO VERY PLEASED with the results, my lips look and feel amazing, I will defiantly be going back and I feel like I am totally addicted ;)

On a scale on 1-10 the pain was 2.5 this is because the doctor had really numbed my lips, I had NO swelling or bruising. To my surprise it was a pain free and a very effective procedure and the product that was used on me was TEOSYAL KISS! Deff recommend it!! (If your thinking about getting your lips done GO FOR IT, you wont regret it!)

Dr. Giselle Lawrence

Your lips look amazing!! I also had my lips done by Dr.Giselle, and I'm extremely happy with how they look! I will definately be going back and recommend this medical spa to others. I love how comfortable I felt, and how gentle the doctor was. I had minimal swelling that went down within a couple days, and no bruising or bumping.
Did you have half or full sryinge with teosyal? Iv booked my appointment for next month to have mine done using teosyal and yours are simillar to what i want.
I love the results as well, I'm going back for more in December (One of the girls there told me they have some great specials coming up) Let me know if you experience any lumps because I didnt- Tried another filler before & it wasn't as good.
I just got it done with Dr. Giselle and its amazing! I will be going back for sure. They are great at the clinic and make you very comfy.
Do you have any lumps or bumps in your lips after the teosyal?
None! Maybe for the first two days when the swelling is at its peak. But now I cant feel anything, it feels very soft and natural actually- no bumps, lumps or odd textures in my lips, hope that helped!
How did you hear about this doctor? Do you have a before picture?

Your lips look beautiful - so glad you are pleased!!

What other products had you considered, and what made you ultimately decide on Teosyal?