Breast Augmentation -Mississauga, ON

I'm super happy with my results about 2 months...

I'm super happy with my results about 2 months post-op. I get so many compliments on how I look now, it's probably one of the best things I've ever done. I went from a 34B to a 34C and can't get over the difference. I'm so much more confident with myself, and I honestly have Dr. Lista to thank for that. I have a MUCH better shape than I did before, and I fit into clothing and bras so much better now.

Congratulations! How was your recovery? Did you have anyone to help you? Glad to hear you are fitting into your clothes nicely. I hope bra and swim suit shopping was fun. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Thanks Beth!! The recovery was good. The first couple of days were rough. I couldn't sit up on my own, but I had my boyfriend with me to help me through everything. I slept a lot and watched a lot of tv. I think I only ended up taking a total of 3 of the perscriped pain killers however, and just used extra strength Tylenol for the rest, so that was good!! After about 3 or 4 days I was able to go for a walk and meet a friend for lunch. I was still sore, but I was able to move and slowly bring my hands overhead (slowly) if I needed to. Bra shopping WAS fun! I still have yet to get a bathing suit! :).

I'm so glad to hear your first week of recovery went well. Hope you are feeling even better now and are back to your normal life routine. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

1-month After

I am also going with Dr Lista and really excited for the big day! (Dec16) I'd really like to see post op pics of his work to give me peace of mind. If you don't feel comfortable posting- totally understandable. You look great!! :)
Hey girl! I can totally do that! I will do a before/after later today and post it for you!! Make sure to check back later tonight! Congrats on getting it done! Have you booked it? He's the best of the best! :)
I'll check later... Thank you!! I have booked and given the upfront money so now it a waiting game of staring at other boobies online. Never thought I'd be doing that!! Lol

Before & After

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

After, Left & Right

Alrighty girl, pics are up! I totally understand the feeling! Haha, I'm glad you're so excited! I was really nervous but I'm so glad I did it now. I hope the photos help!! Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to answer them!
They look great!!! How many cc did you get? I'm considering 350 cc
I got 300! Not as big as I could have. My range topped at 349 ccs!

8 Months Post-Op

I am still loving them like when I first got them! This is without a bra 8 months post-op. Aren't they beautiful?? Dr. Lista is the best!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lista and his staff were honestly one of the best teams I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. From the moment I met Dr. Lista I knew he would be the surgeon for my BA. His staff were SO friendly and outgoing and I loved them all. The day of surgery he made me feel so at ease and a lot less nervous than I was going into it. He's charasmatic and charming and loves cracking jokes to make you feel good! He's always on time for my follow ups and always seems to genuinely care how I'm doing. I still keep in touch with my Patient Coordinator too! She's lovely. I would highly recommend him, I love him & his team and the results were AMAZING.