Breast Augmentation -Mississauga, ON

I'm super happy with my results about 2 months...

I'm super happy with my results about 2 months post-op. I get so many compliments on how I look now, it's probably one of the best things I've ever done. I went from a 34B to a 34C and can't get over the difference. I'm so much more confident with myself, and I honestly have Dr. Lista to thank for that. I have a MUCH better shape than I did before, and I fit into clothing and bras so much better now.

1-month After

Before & After

After, Left & Right

8 Months Post-Op

I am still loving them like when I first got them! This is without a bra 8 months post-op. Aren't they beautiful?? Dr. Lista is the best!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lista and his staff were honestly one of the best teams I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. From the moment I met Dr. Lista I knew he would be the surgeon for my BA. His staff were SO friendly and outgoing and I loved them all. The day of surgery he made me feel so at ease and a lot less nervous than I was going into it. He's charasmatic and charming and loves cracking jokes to make you feel good! He's always on time for my follow ups and always seems to genuinely care how I'm doing. I still keep in touch with my Patient Coordinator too! She's lovely. I would highly recommend him, I love him & his team and the results were AMAZING.

I am also going with Dr Lista and really excited for the big day! (Dec16) I'd really like to see post op pics of his work to give me peace of mind. If you don't feel comfortable posting- totally understandable. You look great!! :)
Hey girl! I can totally do that! I will do a before/after later today and post it for you!! Make sure to check back later tonight! Congrats on getting it done! Have you booked it? He's the best of the best! :)
I'll check later... Thank you!! I have booked and given the upfront money so now it a waiting game of staring at other boobies online. Never thought I'd be doing that!! Lol
Alrighty girl, pics are up! I totally understand the feeling! Haha, I'm glad you're so excited! I was really nervous but I'm so glad I did it now. I hope the photos help!! Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to answer them!
They look great!!! How many cc did you get? I'm considering 350 cc
I got 300! Not as big as I could have. My range topped at 349 ccs!
I was given four options. 400, 371, 350, and 300. The 300 fits your frame perfectly. I'm pretty wide so the 350 looked good. The 371 looked way too big and I didn't even try on the 400. Your recovery looks like its going great!
Any size he does will look absolutely natural, but I know what you mean! I'm tall and wanted to keep my long/lean look so he took that into consideration too! I was doing it for shape vs size. I'm so excited for you!!! You've definitely made the best decision for your surgeon. Did you feel connected with him in your consult?
To be honest I did not feel connected with him during the consult. He had me wait quite awhile before seeing me then did not stay for the sizers portion of the consultation (he left that for his assistant). How was your experience?
I had the same experience in my consult, but I had a friend who had gotten hers done by him already so I knew the results were amazing. He is a lot different the day of surgery, very happy and very funny! He's the same in all post-op appointments as well, so don't be scared! :)
How are you feeling about it? Did talking to me help? :)
I feel a lot better to know that. I have read his reviews and sounds like that's just his style. I'm really excited and anxious to get this done. Waiting another three months feels impossible but it gives me time to get my body into shape as well as time to really be sure that this is what I want to do. Thanks for replying- how is the recovery going??
I don't know how you're waiting so long! I had my consult in April and had my surgery in May! I didn't want to wait at all! :)... I think there's guidelines about losing weight before surgery so make sure you read that over before you hit the gym! My recovery is great! I had a checkup with him a couple weeks ago, and I'm seeing him again Friday because I started using silicone sheets for my scars and I want to make sure everything is ok and it's not doing anything funky to my underarms (I'm diabetic so I heal slow, so whenever I start something new I like him to check it out just to be safe). The good news is I've been wearing some low-cut clothing and nobody is any wiser, it's perfect and looks so natural!! :)
Oh! I just remembered. The clinic posted this video of Dr. Lista on their Facebook page - I think this is a good representation of how he is normally! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MXyxN92ooc&feature=c4-overview&list=UU3PQNPUodz9QBcCcE9di1_Q

Congratulations! How was your recovery? Did you have anyone to help you? Glad to hear you are fitting into your clothes nicely. I hope bra and swim suit shopping was fun. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Thanks Beth!! The recovery was good. The first couple of days were rough. I couldn't sit up on my own, but I had my boyfriend with me to help me through everything. I slept a lot and watched a lot of tv. I think I only ended up taking a total of 3 of the perscriped pain killers however, and just used extra strength Tylenol for the rest, so that was good!! After about 3 or 4 days I was able to go for a walk and meet a friend for lunch. I was still sore, but I was able to move and slowly bring my hands overhead (slowly) if I needed to. Bra shopping WAS fun! I still have yet to get a bathing suit! :).

I'm so glad to hear your first week of recovery went well. Hope you are feeling even better now and are back to your normal life routine. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

I'm basically fully recovered now, except for my scars. I'm a diabetic so I tend to heal slower than normal people. I'm using Scar Fade to help get rid of the scaring though! Glad to share my experience! :)

Feel free to share a photo (even clothed) if you're comfortable posting one! :)

Totally! I tried before actually but I can't figure out how to post it. Can you help? :)

Sure! Here is a link on how to post photos. If you still are experiencing difficulty, feel free to send me a PM and I can further assist you!

Think I got it! :)

Hooray! You look awesome!

exciting! congrats for the new girls!
Thanks so much Violet! :)