Breast Augmentation -Mississauga, ON

I'm super happy with my results about 2 months...

I'm super happy with my results about 2 months post-op. I get so many compliments on how I look now, it's probably one of the best things I've ever done. I went from a 34B to a 34C and can't get over the difference. I'm so much more confident with myself, and I honestly have Dr. Lista to thank for that. I have a MUCH better shape than I did before, and I fit into clothing and bras so much better now.

1-month After

Before & After

After, Left & Right

8 Months Post-Op

I am still loving them like when I first got them! This is without a bra 8 months post-op. Aren't they beautiful?? Dr. Lista is the best!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lista and his staff were honestly one of the best teams I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. From the moment I met Dr. Lista I knew he would be the surgeon for my BA. His staff were SO friendly and outgoing and I loved them all. The day of surgery he made me feel so at ease and a lot less nervous than I was going into it. He's charasmatic and charming and loves cracking jokes to make you feel good! He's always on time for my follow ups and always seems to genuinely care how I'm doing. I still keep in touch with my Patient Coordinator too! She's lovely. I would highly recommend him, I love him & his team and the results were AMAZING.