Anyone Heard of Cesar Velila? - Miramar Beach, FL

Cesar Velila anyone? I heard he is excellent and...

Cesar Velila anyone? I heard he is excellent and just wanted to find out if anyone has undergone BBL with him. I'm schedule with him for a BBL.He uses tumescent lipo/ local anesthesia instead of general and pretty cost effective. Nonetheless for my body I'm willing to pay the extra for a great doc.

Cesar Velila

I go for my bbl aug5 and can't wait... I heard he is great... Plus one of my friends had went to him and she looks good
How was the recovery? are you happy with the results
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I just want a BIG butt LOL thanks for the feedback. I am already anxious and excited for the day to come and for me to recover :)
Did u have the surgery?
Do anyone know where they staying post surgery?
Thanks girl!
So I spoke with Yami yesterday and she explained my quote. Looking good. I think i might be going to Dr. V. Oh and wanted to tell all my BBL Sisters about the pillow for the BBL They sent me an email, they're having a special for the summer 25% off the pillow use code: SUMMER2012 go to bblpillow.com
@niada that's true. I just noticed they didnt take the full 50% off. So im going to call today and see what yami says.
well I'm just going by results and like I said both my friends got their BBL from Dr Velilla and the results we amazing. As far as I know and have researched his credentials are trust worthy.
Pulling my hair out over here..What were you getting?? Sigh.. Can we get a break..,
Got my quote, its 5700 and it doesnt include anything. I wont be going to him. He's not plastic surgeon. He's internal medicine
Dr. V might not use the title plastic surgeon but he is one but also focuses on internal medicine. He is certified in slim lipo, has a degree to be a physician and a surgeon, and is a member of the American Academy of Cosemtic Surgery. I think he has all of the qualifications to do any cosmetic suregery just as anyone else. He performs his surgerys very well and I yet to hear any bad reviews. Heck he is even teaching others how to perform lipo. I know he doesnt include some things i.e. garment and post op meds in his cost but he has reasonable prices, as of right now and he does nice butts. I am a future patient of his in december and I cant wait. I hope you find the right doc for you.
He makes some banging bodies!!!! Love his work
Ok I sure will.. Depending on the quote is my deciding factor as to when my date will be.. I was wondering what the quote would include.. Ex. Garments, post meds etc. guess I am just a lil too anxious!!
Let me know when you plan to go because we can be surgery partners
Im either going in november ot december. They said october is almost full
Ok thanks that's where I sent mines to as well.. Thanks.. When are you all trying to go. I am looking to go like ASAP!
Consultant@evolutionmd.com
Hey Nowornever what email address have you been using?
I emailed Yami and she's going to email me back,my quote today. If its better than myvanidades. Then here I come dr. v :-)
Hi Niadi.. I am currently waiting on my quote from him. I sent it about a week ago and called today they said resend it and gave me another email address to send it to. I am so excited I really think he may be the one. :-) Finding a good doctor is like finding a good husband these days lol. What did your quote include if you don't mind me asking?
thanks for the info! i will def check him out
He quoted $4100 because they're currently having a special. I only went because 2 of my girlfriends did their BBL there and with my own eyes I can truly say their results were amazing. The staff were very pleasant and the doc himself had great reviews from other patients who were waiting in the lobby of his office. Definitely call and check him out, as well as his website at www.evolutionmd.com/ hope this helps.