Plastic Surgery Soon! Gastric Bypass Patient..Lost 160

Started off weighing 292 Pounds. I was very small...

Started off weighing 292 Pounds. I was very small coming up and when I turned 18 I had my first child and that's when the weight crept up on me, my second child I went from 142 to 198 then my third child in 2007 I went from 230 to 278 pounds!! Also each pregnancy my kids weighed between 8 and 11 pounds!!!! I had no time for me, I was depressed and tried every diet known to mankind. I was diagnose with diabetes in 2008 and I felt that the breaking point was right there!!!

I decided to have the Gastric Bypass surgery, Medicare approved my wishes Dec of 2010, Surgery was set for Feb 11th 2011 and was a big SUCCESS!!!

hi your story is very similar to mine except I have only one child and so far no diabetes but I am really struggling with my weight right know I weigh 270 pounds and its a lot of weight on me I am just know getting started with the weigh ins and things but im still wondering are they going to really do this and also how much weight did you lose before surgery I hope I get approved over all how long did it take you the whole process to have surgery
U look wonderful.........way To go :)))))
Hi ladies, sorry I haven't kept you updated. I had my surgery Aug 17, 2012. I weighed 250 at the time of surgery, today I'm 204. It wasen't easy and I cried often, but at the end of the day I'm glad I did it. I see my waist line again! Yayy! I feel sexy again after 2 years. The hardest part is still cooking for my husband and children, but I can't eat what they're eating. I was up walking 2 hours after surgery and it helped with the gas. I struggle with the whole 60 grams of protein, so I'm back on my shakes...it looks like I'll definitely need a tummy tuck next year, and breast lift. I still got my booty, so far lol, but I may need a fat tranfer to smooth it out. Good luck ladies on your up and coming surgeries. No Regrets:=)
Dr Lauren July