Love my girls!-NEW PICS Minnesota, MN

Hi everyone! My name is Rachel and I am new to...

Hi everyone! My name is Rachel and I am new to this website. I so happy I found it because it seems like an amazing place with a lot of supportive women going through the same experiences. I am 28 years old and have 2 daughters. Kylee is almost 4 and Kendall is 18 months. I nursed my youngest for 14 months and in th process, lost the very little boobs I did have and it left me tiny and deflated! I wear a 34A but don't fill it! I started thinking about implants years ago but don't think I REALLY considered it until november/December. I had my consult feb 18th and decided with 420 saline mod profile under muscle. I am pretty confident with the size but hope I don't get the boob greed I hear many women get and wish I had gone larger! I work out a lot and just feel this is going to give me the complete look I am wanting. Hey, if I am going to put this much effort into my body, I want to like all parts of it. My surgery is in 2 days! (march 14 at 7 am). I will update with after pics as soon as I can!!!

Where are you in MN? I am in WI and just scheduled my consultation with a surgeon in Edina, MN....good luck tomorrow - We will be rooting for you, can't wait to hear all about it!!
Which surgeon? I got mine done at edina plastic surgery by dr wilke. He did an amazing job
So awesome! I am scheduled with Dr. Leigh at Edina Plastic Surgery! So happy you had a good experience there! How did you like the facility?

Well ladies, I officially have boobies!! I ...

Well ladies, I officially have boobies!! I absolutely in LOVE with them. I can honestly say I feel like crying because I can actually stand in front of my husband and a mirror and feel great about my body now. The left breast is quite a bit more swollen than the right, but they look great for just being done! I have pictures so I will add a few after I get up from a nap! My surgeon had me in and out in 1 hour. I went to lunch right after I left and feel really great! Or those of you who haven't had your surgery, try not to be nervous. It is really not bad at all and is so life changing already!! I am so happy for each and every one of you and me too!! Yay for boobies :))))) I must say, I cant judge the size for quite a while but I think I could have went a little larger. If you are deciding between sizes, go larger! I did 420 and kinda wish I had went 450. I will love them either way though :) stay tuned for pics!!! Xoxoxo
You look great!!
Thanks!!!!
You look awesome Rachel. :) Are you in any pain? I will update my profile tomorrow.

Well it has been 2.5 days since my surgery. I...

Well it has been 2.5 days since my surgery. I cleaned my house today, tried on a bunch of clothes and am officially off of my pain meds. I can't believe how fast recovery has been. Patiently (trying) to wait for them to soften and drop!! I added a few new pics!
They turned out great! Congrats!!
You look great!! What profile did you get? And how's recovery going with your little ones? I'm nervous about recovery and taking care of my 2 1/2 yr old and 4 yr old rambunctious boys :)
Wow! That's awesome! Take it easy though, you don't want to regret it after. They look great!!

Went to Victorias Secret today and got sized~I...

Went to Victorias Secret today and got sized~I know they will change but my doctor said they wont change in size-just shape. I am a 34DD. I bought a D cup and it seems to be pretty good too. I like the little bit of tightness. Makes them look even better!

Wow, you look great! Congratulations! I can't get over that you cleaned your house 2.5 days post op. Did you have any challenges with your little ones during your brief recovery?

Looking good every day.
Looking good! I also did 420 saline! Take it easy though, dont want it to catch up to you!
Joseph Gryskiewicz