What Are You Waiting For?

I finally had the courage to get my breasts...

I finally had the courage to get my breasts enhanced. After research galore, and much justification, I have not one regret. From my consultation to my surgery day, the staff was so supportive and informative. The recovery was to be expected and I had no post operative issues besides normal swelling and tenderness. I am weeks post op and my breasts have settled nicely and are just lovely.
Congratulations , I would have to agree with you about Dr. Gervais and his staff. Are you going to post before and after pictures ?
Yes, I will post a picture. I don't have a before but I will post an after.
Congratulations! I'm happy to hear you love your results. When was your actual surgery date? What type and size implants did you get?

304 Silicone Mod + Under the Muscle 5 Weeks Post-Op

I went to MPLS Plastic Surgery too! Dr. Tholen! :) Wonderful experience! You look great!
Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy for you and your results. You look terrific!! I will be sure to pass on your praise to my staff. I couldn't do this without them. Enjoy your summer. Dr. Gervais and Staff
I didn't have a before picture either, but finally asked the Dr. Office to send me the one they had taken. I was actually surprised at how fast I had forgotten what they looked like before lol , so small .
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gervais came highly recommended. After several consultations with other surgeons, I chose Dr. Gervais based on his confidence as well as experience. Also, he is quite dapper. I only say this because clearly he has good taste. I would only want someone of excellent taste and capability to perform plastic surgery on me. Wouldn't you? Lastly, my results are wonderful-- stunning, actually. His attention to aesthetics is impressive and very evident in the final result. Dr. Gervais and staff exceeded my expectations. I am truly grateful.