What Are You Waiting For?

I finally had the courage to get my breasts...

I finally had the courage to get my breasts enhanced. After research galore, and much justification, I have not one regret. From my consultation to my surgery day, the staff was so supportive and informative. The recovery was to be expected and I had no post operative issues besides normal swelling and tenderness. I am weeks post op and my breasts have settled nicely and are just lovely.

304 Silicone Mod + Under the Muscle 5 Weeks Post-Op

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gervais came highly recommended. After several consultations with other surgeons, I chose Dr. Gervais based on his confidence as well as experience. Also, he is quite dapper. I only say this because clearly he has good taste. I would only want someone of excellent taste and capability to perform plastic surgery on me. Wouldn't you? Lastly, my results are wonderful-- stunning, actually. His attention to aesthetics is impressive and very evident in the final result. Dr. Gervais and staff exceeded my expectations. I am truly grateful.

I went to MPLS Plastic Surgery too! Dr. Tholen! :) Wonderful experience! You look great!
Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy for you and your results. You look terrific!! I will be sure to pass on your praise to my staff. I couldn't do this without them. Enjoy your summer. Dr. Gervais and Staff
Congratulations , I would have to agree with you about Dr. Gervais and his staff. Are you going to post before and after pictures ?
Yes, I will post a picture. I don't have a before but I will post an after.
I didn't have a before picture either, but finally asked the Dr. Office to send me the one they had taken. I was actually surprised at how fast I had forgotten what they looked like before lol , so small .
I had the chance to check out your photos. You look amazing! I really like that you chose an appropriate size. The sizing was a very hard decision. I almost went with 339, however, I chose 304. ( I was petrified to look like I had "fake boobs"). They would have been totally fine, though!
Well as long as your happy with the results that's all that matters. I know deciding on the size is very hard. They say that it is only a shot glass different from size to size, but 371cc just scared me too much ! I have never wished I went bigger. I am so happy for you !!!
Congratulations! I'm happy to hear you love your results. When was your actual surgery date? What type and size implants did you get?
My Surgery was May 22, 2014. I have Natrelle silicone moderate plus- 304 cc. I was a 32 B pre-op. Post op I am a 32 D, roughly (depending on the brand).
Thanks for all update with all the details! Yes, your picture does show that you've settled beautifully. Thank you again for sharing with us. You may also find it fun to join in on a forum of other women who had breast aug surgery in May 2014.