Great Result; Wonderful Experience - Minneapolis, MN

Even though my scar was relatively small, I hated...

Even though my scar was relatively small, I hated how it looked. Having the scar revised was a simple procedure. I feel better about myself and I'm no longer embarrassed to wear a bikini!

Just updating the cost of the procedure...I had a...

Just updating the cost of the procedure...I had a typo in the first price...probably a good idea to proof read :)

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. T repaired a scar on my stomach that I was very self-conscious about. After having my scar repaired, it looks wonderful and I can't even see it! The nurses at MPS are warm, friendly and treat everyone like family. If I ever need a plastic surgeon in the future, Dr. T will be the first person I call!

Hi Odyssey1 ,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Scar Removal community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand and do you have pictures?

Thanks so much,

-Britt

1) Did you experience pain?

I had some pain after my scar revision, but nothing that required more than over the counter pain relief. The first day after my procedure, the scar area was very tender, but the pain improved quickly. By the second week, I had no pain.

2) Why did I have the procedure?

I decided to go through with the procedure because I just didn't want to delay any longer. I had been thinking about having the scar revised for at least a year and I finally decided to just do it!

3) What do I wish I had known?

While I experienced fairly minor pain, I wish I would have known that the day after the procedure, not the day of, was the most painful.