Would Recommend - Minneapolis, MN

Dr. Gervais is very polite, & not to mention...

Dr. Gervais is very polite, & not to mention extremely handsome to say the least. My entire process was very quick and easy. We had my nose all mapped out for what I wanted, however, when I got home I realized I forgot to mention I wanted my tip "upward" like a slope. So I called in &spoke to a lady who told me it "made no difference in price or time" for the procedure to be done & to just re explain to him what I wanted when he came in to check on me before the procedure was performed. So the day of my surgery, I re-explain to him what I wanted. He seemed a little irritated at first stating it's more time consuming then original plan. I explained how I called ahead of time to see if I needed another appointment, but the staff told me it was fine. He then held my hands & said "don't worry, we will give your perfect nose" which reassured me. I'm only a week post-op and extremely happy with my results. I'm still really swollen, so I can imagine my great results later.

Dr. Gervais seemed very confident in his skills which reassured me I would turn out with good results; which I did. My results were exactly what I expected. I feel like people never think to leave feedback unless they are upset, otherwise the happy people go off on their joyful way not even thinking twice of leaving good feedback. So everyone should remember to leave feedback when getting good service as well! All of the staff are extremely nice. Like extremely. And beautiful. The waiting area has sculptures and paintings all over, which gives a great "high class" feel. Not like other waiting areas that are uncomfortable chairs, boring with nothing to look at, and cheesy. They really took the time to make it comfortable for you and your guest (if you have someone waiting). If you are looking a for high class place with really kind staff, I would recommend him.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Very handsome and polite. Seemed confident in his work which is good for people who like to be reassured.