Great Experience with my Breast Augmentation - Minneapolis, MN

Surgery day went well, all of my fears were calmed...

Surgery day went well, all of my fears were calmed. I left it up to Dr. Tholent to pick the cc's with only my pictures to come from and he picked perfectly! I felt great when I woke up, no nausea at all during my recovery. The 24 hour local anesthetic was great for keeping pain at bay and I never had to take anything stronger than Tylenol during recovery. I'm now 7 weeks post-surgery and fell great and I love the results.

I'm glad this was such a positive experience for you. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

He was recommended to me on a Mom's chatboard and I also read the reviews on realself.com. After visiting with two other doctors in the Minneapolis area who gave me conflicting opinions, I posted on a mom's website to get advice or recommendations and Dr. Tholen's name came up twice, highly recommended. I met with him next and in advance of the appointment I was sent a long write up by Dr. Tholen (I think it's also on his website) of all the different options to consider/risks/etc., which I found very helpful. My consultation went well and I felt very comfortable with him and his staff. They worked with me for scheduling as my calendar wasn't very flexible. I would highly recommend Dr. Tholen.