Amazing - Minneapolis, MN

Being a busy mother of two, my limited work out...

Being a busy mother of two, my limited work out time was just not cutting it. I had grown increasingly more uncomfortable and self conscious about my muffin top. At a consultation with Dr. Harrington we discussed CoolSculpting as one of my options. This new innovative technology was just right for me because it helped me reach my goal without having to undergo major surgery and it required literally no down time or days off work. I was a little uncomfortable for a few days following the procedure, but I was well educated on what to expect by Dr. Harrington and her awesome office staff. I now look and feel AMAZING!! My self confidence has gone through the roof! I am no longer worried about what kind of shirts to wear, or how to hide that unsightly muffin top!

Would love to see before/after pics!
She did not indicate what areas if shendidnone are more than twice or did upper, lower abs and flanks... It would be around $2000. I did lowers twice and it ended up being around a $1000...if i decide to do my at a two for one price flanks it would be $785...all using the small device. Larger device & non2 for one....still worth it if it works !
Seems very pricey . You could have received that procedure much cheaper. Big risk to take when so many reviews say it hadn't worked for them
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I am so thankful to Dr. Harrington and everyone in her office, they are all truly amazing! Thank you so much Dr. Harrington!!