2nd Times The Charm! - Minneapolis, MN

This is my 2nd BA. I didn't really need it but...

This is my 2nd BA. I didn't really need it but it's been about 8 years since my initial operation and due to the axillary incision sites they drifted a bit to the side and even more so when laying down. I had my first set done my Dr. Gryskiewicz ( whom I would still recommend) in 2003. They were 420cc saline round smooth and turned my A into a C. They felt pretty good for saline, not hard and I could 'squish' them but I wanted bigger, softer and closer together after 8 years ( ouch it's been that long!?!? lol) Anyways I chose Dr. Gervais because I also had a RhinoSeptoplasty at the same time and I like his work.

DAY 2
So it's the day after surgery and fantastic truly is an understatement. I almost back out at the last minute but the Dr. was there to comfort me with no pressure. I'm soooooo glad I listened! I AM IN ABSOLUTE ZERO PAIN! If it wasn't for the size increase, softer feeling and more aesthetically pleasing placement I could swear the operation never happened lol. I will keep you guys updated thank you!

P.S. don't worry I do have nipple I just photoshopped them out!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your story. I'm glad you're so happy with your results so far. Exciting! Did you post photos? I don't see any in your review.

Opps! Fixed it! Thanks Angie!