If I Would Have Known It to Be This Wonderful in the End I Wouldn't Have Waited So Long - Minneapolis, MN

I did it because after having my first child and...

I did it because after having my first child and breast-feeding I just didn't feel myself. This helped me in getting back the body I had pre-baby. Also, the technology that MPS uses for anesthia and impants are amazing! Would recommend it to anyone!

I decided to have the surgery since I am only 33...

I decided to have the surgery since I am only 33 years old and really wanting the self-confidence back as I was a 34D before my pregnancy and after breastfeeding was a 34B (and nothing fit right anymore). I am now back to a full 34D--which the doctors recommended going a size bigger than what I initially "tried" on because the implant would be placed under the muscle. Initially after the surgery, I was surprised at how "up" the implants were but after close to four months they have "settled" and appear very natural. I was informed that the Dr. places them higher in the beginning as they settle with gravity and if they place them where they would settle they would be too low after the swelling. Another major surprise to me was how I had NO (I mean zip, zero, nada) for brusing and just minor "scars" under the breast which have since healed and are just a little pink. I was only on the medications for several weeks post op and had minimal pain. The main thing to realize is that lifting and moving your arms afterwards is challenging and you're not supposed to lift anything over 5lbs for the first two weeks which can be restrictive but is for preventative reasons. I hope this additional information is helpful to others seeking breast augmentation. After four months I have no regrets!

Thank you. I too have an appt with this doc for a consultation. Janhe - would love to know what you ended up doing.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION. I AM SCHEDULED WITH DR. T IN 3 WEEKS AND AM VERY EXCITED AND NERVOUS AT THE SAME TIME. THIS REALLY EASES MY MIND.

Thank you so much for sharing your story here! I'm glad this went so well for you and that bruising was nonexistent!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tholen seemed upfront and honest about everything from the beginning and not sugar-coating the outcome. The most important part of a plastic surgeon in my opinion is their confidence in themselves in order for me to be confident in the outcome.