The Best Physician, Staff, and Facility in Minnesota! - Minneapolis, MN

I am a 27 year old female married with no...

I am a 27 year old female married with no children, I weigh 125lb. and I am 5'3. After having a flat chest through all of my young adult life I decided to have a Breast Augmentation. After careful consideration and many months of research including 3 consultations with different doctors, I chose to go to through Minneapolis Plastic Surgery with Dr. Tholen and his team. The surgery was in the early morning on June 18th 2012. I chose to go with Mentor Silicone gel implants that are both, right and left filled with 525cc. I am currently one month and four days post-op and I couldn't be happier! I was a small 34B pre-op and currently measuring at a 34DD post-op. My breasts still have some dropping to do but as I said I am only about 5 weeks post-op and it could take up to a year for a final result but with that said I am very happy with my current result and the new me!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I was able to choose Dr. Tholen and his staff by research through Realself.com, his amazing reviews on other websites and through Realself.com, as well as having an excellent consultation with him and his staff. I also had other consultations with with two amazing Plastic Surgeons but Dr. Tholen and his staff out shined them all! I had an amazing experience with Dr. Tholen and his whole team. From the consultation to the surgery, to the after care it was all a wonderful experience. I have never been to a doctor where I can honestly say I was happy with EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.The whole team was wonderful they are all so welcoming and caring. They take there time with you, help you understand the process step by step and with any questions you may have. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tholen and his team to everyone!!!

Thanks so much for posting your story! Do you have any recovery tips for other ladies embarking on this journey?