So Professional and Always Caring! - Minneapolis, MN

The procedure itself was easier than I ever...

The procedure itself was easier than I ever expected! I did loose some sensation, but I don't really mind that since the results are wonderful and natural looking. They are balanced perfectly with my body. I guess the only negative is that it feels like there's something a bit foreign in my body. To be fair, I wasn't expecting them to feel like a part of me anyway. I hope those last comments don't dissuade anyone from doing this surgery, though! I LOVE my new breasts and am so happy with my choice.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

This is an elective surgery, but a surgery nonetheless. Dr. Tholen and his staff exceeded my expectations. I choose him because of his success and experience in performing breast augmentations. Because of the volume of patients going through his office, I can't imagine how many times a day he has to say what he does, but his kindness makes you feel at ease and confident about your decision. I had my implants put in 2.5 years ago and just came back from my annual checkup. I know live out of town, but the staff and the clinic and Dr. Tholen always make me feel comfortable and at home.

Thanks for sharing! Did you go with saline or silicone implants?

Hi! I chose silicone.