Love my New Breasts - Minneapolis, MN

Why I did it: I was always 32A but after I had my...

Why I did it: I was always 32A but after I had my child my breasts disappeared completely. Advice: - Listen to Dr. Gervais when deciding on the size - Bring pictures of breasts you liked the most to your appointment and surgery - Bring your favorite clothes to the sizing room to get an idea of the implant size you want.

When I had my first appointment I had no idea what I would look like after surgery and what size of breast implants I needed. Dr. Gervais and his assistant were very professional and understood what I wanted even though my vision was generic.  I am also glad I was warned about the hang over on the sides if I went too large and about 70% of women wishing they went a little bigger after the operation.  They let me use their sizing room as many times as I needed and allowed to decide on the implant size on the day of a surgery. Dr. Gervais also explained the procedure in detail and was honest about possible side effects.

I was treated very well right before and after the operation. During the first 24 hours after the operation, I received 2 calls from the nurse asking about my state and giving advises. They also called me on day 2 post surgery.  I am satisfied with post surgery appointments. I had 3 so far: 1 week, 1 month and 3 months – all included in the price.

I am 3 months post-op and more than satisfied with the results:  I am 35 yo,  5’8” and 107 lb – I had Mentor silicone breast implants 375 cc moderate plus profile placed under the muscle. I didn’t want “the obvious” look and yet wanted to have beautiful breasts. They look very natural. I went from 32A to 32DD. I am also satisfied with the scars – they are even and small.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I enjoyed working with Dr. Gervais and his personnel through breast enlargement procedure. The entire experience was pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. Gervais and his team to anybody who is thinking to get breast augmentation.