So Happy with Results and Choice of Surgeon - Minneapolis, MN

Breast augmentation has been in the back of my...

Breast augmentation has been in the back of my mind since realizing my breasts wouldn’t be getting any bigger than the AA bra size I was in. Finally at age 24 I got serious about researching—from getting basic info online, to choosing board certified plastic surgeons to meet with for consultations. It didn't take long for me to realize Dr. Tholen was the perfect surgeon to perform my breast augmentation.

Having this surgery was a very big decision for me. I even had my twin sister to go through this with me, and I was still very nervous. I didn't know exactly what to expect post-op and was worried about complications. Now, after almost 3 months, I can not believe I was so nervous. I absolutely love my new breasts and everything went so well! I finally have the body I've been wishing for since I was a teenager!

i have silicon implant under muscle i am not in USA . now 4 months and i feel more confedant by my self but i still unable to do some little things like lifting heavy things and have little pain when i do a lot of work because i have 3 kids ,but finally it worth
I went with silicone, under the muscle. 450 CC moderate profile :) Love 'em!
oops--actually they're moderate plus!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

From the first time I walked into Dr. Tholen’s office I knew I wanted him to perform my breast augmentation. Everyone in his office made me feel relaxed and comfortable, which was very nice because I was SO nervous, even just for the consult! Dr. Tholen took a lot of time to answer all of my questions. And knowing that he has so many years of experience in breast augmentation was really important to me. Also, I really appreciated that his office let me try on sizers at my first consult. It made it feel so much more real and that this could actually become my new look! Dr. Tholen takes a lot of pride in his work, and now after my surgery, I definitely can see why—he’s AMAZING!! I have never been happier with my body. I finally feel like a woman, all thanks to my wonderful surgeon. Everything went very smoothly in the first few days post-op, besides from the normal soreness. I’m now 12 weeks post-op and feeling great! I would recommend scheduling a consult with Dr. Tholen to anyone thinking about breast augmentation. He is the best there is :) Kind, professional, honest, and a fantastic surgeon!