Amazing Doctor with Amazing Results - Minneapolis, MN

I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Tholen,...

I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Tholen, and it was a wonderful experience! I had it done because I was a "deflated" A after nursing 3 children. I work hard to stay in shape but there was nothing I could do about the size of my breasts. I could not be more thrilled about the outcome. I had 420cc's and am thrilled. I was very afraid of going too big, but in the end wanted Dr. Tholen to put in what he felt would be best with my body. He ended up going up about 50cc's and I couldn't be more thrilled! He knew what I was looking for, and did a great job giving me exactly what I wanted. I am now 3 1/2 weeks out and feeling great. I have no cons to talk about. It was a wonderful experience, and it is all thanks to Dr. Tholen!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tholen made this the best possible experience it could be. He does an amazing job from the first consultation through your post-op check-ups. He helped make what I feared was going to be an awkward situation, very comfortable and "normal". He is very patient and takes the time to answer all of your questions. On the day of surgery he did a great job of calming my nerves. His staff called me at home the night of the surgery to check on me, which I really appreciated. I am now 3 1/2 weeks out and could not be more pleased with the outcome! I would highly recommend Dr. Tholen to anyone looking to have breast augmentation surgery done. I chose Dr. Tholen because he was recommended to me by a friend who had a breast augmentation done a couple of years ago by Dr. Tholen.

Thanks for the good review! He's doing my BA next week. I've been really impressed with him so far. How has post-op pain/nausea been for you? I'm really worried about the recovery!

I'm glad you're so happy with your results! Did you go with silicone or saline?

Thanks for the review! Would love to see some Picts