Lower Body Lift (Belt Lift) TOTALLY THRILLED! - Minneapolis, MN

I have been overweight my entire life, and had a...

I have been overweight my entire life, and had a gastric bypass 6 years ago and have lost 200 pounds. I now have the flat stomach I have ALWAYS wanted. I am no longer ashamed to change clothes in the locker room and I am absolutely comfortable in my OWN skin!

I had my beltlift 7 weeks ago after a total weight loss of 200 pounds - just hit the big number LAST week! I finally had my last drain removed yesterday (yay).

The most IMPORTANT thing I could say is to LISTEN TO THE DOCTOR. When they tell you to rest, you need to REST. I overdid in my third week out, because, frankly, I felt GREAT. But, my body wasn't ready for it, and I got an infection. This delayed my healing and put me "back" a couple of weeks.

I am SOOO delighted I had this surgery, but I can tell you the truth, when I left the clinic after 7-1/2 hours of surgery, I remember thinking, what the HECK did I do to myself! It's major surgery, so there definitely was some discomfort, but here I am, 7 short weeks later, and I am as thrilled as I could ever be. I have NEVER had a flat stomach in my life, and have been overweight since I was in kindergarten. I had a VERY large abdomen, and it flopped over onto my thighs. This surgery has been LIFE SAVING for me and I wish I had done it years ago.

I LOVED my doctor and LOVED my clinic, and they have been wonderful to work with. They've taken the time to answer any question I have had.

Hi, thanks for your review. It seems as though you've gone thorugh a lot of hard work and it's paid off.

We'd love to see some before/after pics if you feel comfortable sharing.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

The entire process, from initial consult all the way to where I am RIGHT NOW was absolutely flawless. I had a complication, and they assured me that this happens sometimes, and I NEVER felt bad about anything. It really has been great.