Male Tummy Tuck! Life Changing! - Minneapolis, MN

I am a man in my early 20's, and i recently...

I am a man in my early 20's, and i recently lost over 140 pounds over the course of about one and a half years. I did this through exercise and diet but unfortunately it left me with a lot of loose and lax skin in my abdomen. It used to hang over my pubic area and was really annoying because i am very active and involved in many sports and it limited my mobility somewhat. I felt that all the weight loss amounted to nothing because i will always have a permanent and awkward pouch of skin on my abdomen and i always avoided taking my shirt off and people never knew why. I have been researching tummy tucks for a while and waited about one year to make a decision to finally get a tummy tuck after informing myself of all the costs, risks, etc... At first i was hesitant in that i assumed it was only for women but after further research i found out guys can and do get tummy tucks as well, of course to fix loose skin from weight loss. I tried working out my abs non stop and they just got bigger and stronger, but after a certain point i realized that the skin was too stretched out to tighten given my small stature and large weight.

I eventually found Dr. Gervais while researching top surgeons in Minnesota, and after my first consultation i knew that he was going to be my surgeon. I don't regret it at all and i would recommend this procedure and Dr. Gervais to anybody looking for a tummy tuck. He is a true artist.

It changed my life like i could never imagined it would, i feel lighter and more confident, i can finally take my shirt off with confidence. There is no more saggy skin in my abdomen area and i know that once i am fully healed i will be able to play sports even better. The scar is pretty low and i can wear low rise jeans and it isn't noticeable at all. The recovery was excellent, it was much better than i perceived it to be. I had no pain at all thanks to taking my medications on time although of course, i did have minor discomfort but it was a cake walk and of course expected with any major surgery.

Overall i am extremely excited and happy and i don't know why i didn't do the procedure earlier.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gervais is extremely friendly and trustworthy and he did an excellent job on my tummy tuck, the scar is perfect and my recovery was excellent! He and his staff are all very kind and patient! Excellent facility as well. He and his staff are very understanding and i would recommend to anybody looking for a tummy tuck! They answered all of my questions, and follow up care and time spent with me was great. Payment process was extremely smooth and wait times are good!